Rogue Legacy > General Discussion > Topic Details
theMilkDrinker Jul 20, 2013 @ 8:47pm
Co-Op?
Great game, it's a style like no other I've seen. However, a co-op mode would be interesting. Two people clearing the same dungeon might not work that well, but maybe playing to compete against other people or something like that. Once again, cool game!
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
CausticNova - [Koopa] Jul 20, 2013 @ 10:47pm 
Leaderboards maybe, but it's not that type of game. Same reason Don't Starve won't get multiplayer.
Dr.Objection Jul 21, 2013 @ 12:15am 
While I doubt they will add multiplayer,it would be cool to have multiple people in the same dungeon.The catch would be that you could hit and hurt each other and the last survivor gets all the gold,this way it become a challenge to work together and you can also compete against each other.
Mitt3nz Jul 21, 2013 @ 2:27am 
YES PLEASE !
Taylor Swole Jul 21, 2013 @ 5:31am 
Robble!
pikraft Jul 21, 2013 @ 6:38am 
or it could be 2-4 people clearing the same layout of different castles, and the one who dies with the most money, or beats the final boss (it will be normal castle, not new game+) will get 75% and the other person gets 25% and other such divididings. (like 1st gets 60, 2nd 25% and 3rd gets 15%)
Tiger Jul 21, 2013 @ 6:40am 
Originally posted by Dr.Objection:
While I doubt they will add multiplayer,it would be cool to have multiple people in the same dungeon.The catch would be that you could hit and hurt each other and the last survivor gets all the gold,this way it become a challenge to work together and you can also compete against each other.
this might possibly be the bist idea ever... period.
Moon Cow Jul 21, 2013 @ 7:09am 
Or they could do it the way darksouls does it

basically you could randomly download someone else's dungeon and you get to see player X's ghost wiping ghost enemies and then failing
so you could learn from the mistakes of others
Dr.Objection Jul 21, 2013 @ 7:28pm 
Originally posted by Tiger:
Originally posted by Dr.Objection:
While I doubt they will add multiplayer,it would be cool to have multiple people in the same dungeon.The catch would be that you could hit and hurt each other and the last survivor gets all the gold,this way it become a challenge to work together and you can also compete against each other.
this might possibly be the bist idea ever... period.
I'm glad you like my idea ;)
Last edited by Dr.Objection; Jul 21, 2013 @ 7:28pm
Vhullthraxx Jul 21, 2013 @ 7:47pm 
I hope so!
Dr.Objection Jul 22, 2013 @ 11:42pm 
I was wondering if I should let this thread die?
RUSSIANPEOPLE Jul 22, 2013 @ 11:54pm 
EEEEEEEEEE
theMilkDrinker Jul 23, 2013 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by Dr.Objection:
I was wondering if I should let this thread die?

No, we can save it! GET THE DEFIBS!!!
Dr.Objection Jul 23, 2013 @ 3:59pm 
Originally posted by theMilkDrinker:
Originally posted by Dr.Objection:
I was wondering if I should let this thread die?

No, we can save it! GET THE DEFIBS!!!
Administering electrical shock.CLEAR!
Last edited by Dr.Objection; Jul 23, 2013 @ 4:00pm
Nothing Jul 23, 2013 @ 10:57pm 
Co-Op would be nice.
Abstract Artist Jul 23, 2013 @ 11:09pm 
Interesting **strokes imaginary moustache**
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 20, 2013 @ 8:47pm
Posts: 20