CastleStorm > General Discussions > Topic Details
mr_hotwire Oct 14, 2013 @ 9:07am
have some one cleared mad turkeys on hard?
have some one cleared mad turkeys on hard?
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Barbie Bob-omb Oct 14, 2013 @ 1:03pm 
I have - but I still didn't get all 5 stars. I used the trash metal to hit a few, got a firing frenzy to wipe them all out. My accuracy was just above 50% so I think I'll need a little more finesse to get that last star :)
mr_hotwire Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:55pm 
well i have tried to like 5-6-7 times i still get 4 stars
Originally posted by Barbie Bob-omb:
I have - but I still didn't get all 5 stars. I used the trash metal to hit a few, got a firing frenzy to wipe them all out. My accuracy was just above 50% so I think I'll need a little more finesse to get that last star :)
mr_hotwire Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:55pm 
well otherwise its to hard
Originally posted by Barbie Bob-omb:
I have - but I still didn't get all 5 stars. I used the trash metal to hit a few, got a firing frenzy to wipe them all out. My accuracy was just above 50% so I think I'll need a little more finesse to get that last star :)
Dredd Oct 20, 2013 @ 2:15pm 
Have you tried using the bomb? I found it to be really effective during this map for wiping out one of the large groups that spawns. I don't really like the trash metal, since it seems to crap on your accuracy quite a bit.
Chris Fifty-Two Oct 22, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
I mostly used regular arrows and the hammer things to get into frenzymode and then I spammed trash up directly at as many turkeys as possible and some straight up in the air so it would fall down on more later. Gave me quite good killstreaks and multikills, tried to use the bombs when they were 3-5 of them close to one another.

Still took me 10+ tries to get 5 stars but now I have 5 stars on all levels in the game.
mr_hotwire Oct 22, 2013 @ 11:05pm 
me too soon :)
Originally posted by Chris Fifty-Two:
I mostly used regular arrows and the hammer things to get into frenzymode and then I spammed trash up directly at as many turkeys as possible and some straight up in the air so it would fall down on more later. Gave me quite good killstreaks and multikills, tried to use the bombs when they were 3-5 of them close to one another.

Still took me 10+ tries to get 5 stars but now I have 5 stars on all levels in the game.
mr_hotwire Nov 4, 2013 @ 12:37pm 
is there somebody who have cleared mad turkeys..?
Last edited by mr_hotwire; Nov 4, 2013 @ 12:38pm
Expo Nov 4, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
I have, but it took a few tries...the key to 5 stars there is combo's. You need the bomb and the hammer to get 2 and 3 and sometimes 4 at once. Once you get the hang of it, all those end up being pretty easy.
mr_hotwire Nov 4, 2013 @ 8:58pm 
okay ty i have like played 3-4 times now and istill get 4 stars and accuraty 57%
Originally posted by Expo:
I have, but it took a few tries...the key to 5 stars there is combo's. You need the bomb and the hammer to get 2 and 3 and sometimes 4 at once. Once you get the hang of it, all those end up being pretty easy.
Dredd Nov 5, 2013 @ 6:54pm 
Originally posted by mr_hotwire:
okay ty i have like played 3-4 times now and istill get 4 stars and accuraty 57%:nukebomb:

Are you still using the trash metal?
S.q. Nov 5, 2013 @ 9:11pm 
As Expo said, focus on getting combo's and you'll get there.
mr_hotwire Nov 5, 2013 @ 10:28pm 
naaah idont use trash becuse they low my accurate
Originally posted by Dredd:
Originally posted by mr_hotwire:
okay ty i have like played 3-4 times now and istill get 4 stars and accuraty 57%

Are you still using the trash metal?


Originally posted by Dredd:
Originally posted by mr_hotwire:
okay ty i have like played 3-4 times now and istill get 4 stars and accuraty 57%

Are you still using the trash metal?
mr_hotwire Nov 6, 2013 @ 10:50am 
sure more fines like sitting playing 5 hours no thx
Originally posted by Barbie Bob-omb:
I have - but I still didn't get all 5 stars. I used the trash metal to hit a few, got a firing frenzy to wipe them all out. My accuracy was just above 50% so I think I'll need a little more finesse to get that last star :)
D# Dec 29, 2013 @ 10:16pm 
I got 5 stars after a few tries. It helps to level up both your treasure room and the room that lowers weapon cooldowns.
mr_hotwire Dec 30, 2013 @ 12:17am 
ill got all but icant clear dat one but...but...
Originally posted by D#:
I got 5 stars after a few tries. It helps to level up both your treasure room and the room that lowers weapon cooldowns.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50