Posted: June 28
This game deserves a 9.5/10 in my opinion
TLDR; This game took me by surprise, it was so addictive that I spent 2 days straight completing the campaign. This game is a combination of many other games such as angry birds, army of darkness, Age of War and tower defense games. I would highly recommend this game if you have a couple of days to spare and have nothing to do.Gameplay
- The campaign was satisfyingly long and does not feel draggy at all since most of the mission has a different and unique objective. Coupled with the DLCs, this game will give you a solid entertainment for a couple of days.
- The storyline was very interesting and the characters are all very lovable. The substantial amount of humour in the dialogue was very entertaining.
- Besides shooting catapults trying to destroy the enemy's castle, you can spawn heroes which you can control on the battlefield. You can also spawn a variety of soldiers to aid you in the battle.
- Multiplayer support so you can play with your friends after you have beaten the campaign. However, there are not many online players at the moment. So you have to get a friend to play it with you.
- When I was playing this game, I heard a very familiar music on the background. As I went to research, in turns out that the music was composed by the same artist that created the music for the flash game Age of War. The music was indeed a remastered version of the Age of War theme music. I used to play that game alot during high school and I delighted to hear that music again in this game.
- The other music was very fitting to the game and its quirky characters. Although it does get repetitive sometimes, but it is not really a problem.