We've just pushed the latest build to Steam! This version contains new parts, new puzzles, and some new music! One big piece of feedback we've been hearing is a desire for new puzzles, and now that we're making fewer adjustments to the physics, it's time to turn our attention there!
Enjoy! Keep on posting your bugs, feedback, and suggestions!
- There are now 30 official puzzles in the game.
- Incline, useful for controlling your puzzles (placeholder art)
- Power strip, extend the range of your plugs, and plug more things in!
- A light bulb, that is powered by plugging it in.
- Milton the Mouse, He runs from the cat and to the cheese. He'll stop and eat the cheese unless he's being chased, and has a home to use as a goal.
- Remote Bomb & Remote Bomb Trigger! Set these off by hitting the plunger, or pull the rope.
- Domino. Set up long domino chains and knock them over (placeholder art).
- Wooden Planks (long and short) -- Tie these to ropes or knock them over.
- Solar Panel. Generate power by shining a light on this!
- Wrecking Ball. A massive wrecking ball can be attached to ropes for maximum mayhem.
- Invisible Walls! Allow your puzzle to interact with the scenery!
- New Scenery Parts! Alien Forest and Underwater scenery has been added.
- Reduced draw calls by a factor of 10 on some levels.
- Reduced Texture memory requirements by 75%.
New Features & Art:
- Added a new puzzle complete dialog
- New end-of-movie dialog that allows opening up the windows / osx explorer and selecting the just-recorded movie.
- Voting on Community puzzles & contraptions -- There is now a vote dialogue when you complete a puzzle, and you can also vote in the stash.
- The first pass at background animations are done! Add one-off or looping animations to the scenery pieces.
- Scale of sprites can be animated
- Sprites can be scaled independently in x and y
- Nodes can have a delay
- Text nodes can be animated
- Opacity can be animated
- New Iron Ball artwork
- New Balloon colors
- New Music
- Scenery order adjustable within each layer
- Fixed multiple belt bugs
- Vacuum does not absorb parts when it is turned off
- Adjusted how Rope slack works so there is no slack when either end is attached to a static body
- Fixed bug where locking a part removes all other actions icons around it
- Fixed crash bug with plug sprite
- Added in some Missing Text Messages
- Fixed flipping on quite a few parts so the multi-selection flipping works correctly
- Fixed dragging multi-selection box that has unattached Rope and Belt ends in it
- Kept Pulley from rotating way too fast
- Fixed snap point on Intersection Pipe
Physics & Part Adjustments
- Adjusted force needed to trigger Steam Whistle
- Teeter-Totter snaps to grid so it can line up with walls
- Waldo is now affected by explosions when walking
- A new option to disable vsync
- Doubled resize area for resizing windows
- Tooltips now appear when you hover over a button
- Reworked tabs for the parts and scenery bins, including new art and new tabs
- Move to back / move to front buttons for scenery
- Restore saved position for windows.