張貼於：04 月 18 日
This game is just brilliant to play with a group of friends! Sure, the servers are lacking players but I find it more suspenseful when there are fewer players fighting on a massive ship. Basically, this game is like the sims (In that you need to keep your character sociable, well fed & hygienic) mixed with the ability to beat the hell out of other people with canes, umbrellas etc. The ability to throw a weapon is also such a laugh, you can run away from your pursuer sure, but more often than not that just means that they're going to throw a fire axe straight into the back of your head.
- Can wear kilts
- Can find tommy guns in bedroom drawers (Easy there Michael Corleone)
- Can get brutally murdered in the shower/ in your sleep/ while urinating!
- There are many different ship maps to play on. (Each map is quite unique)
- Range of weapons ranging from a simple umbrella to a winchester rifle :O
- The element of suspense (Sure, it's a cartoony game, but when people are chasing you, oh god...)
- Requires some form of strategy - The need to find your target & then take them out without any witnesses.
- There is a lot of interaction within the game (As stated before, it is like the sims in some ways)
- Range of game modes - Elimination, Deathmatch (Just a few examples) & the team varieties.
- Well worth the money (Just a decent pick up and play game for the casual gamer)
- Sometimes when the game indicates that there are no nearby witnesses, you get arrested out of the blue.
- Going to prison within the game can be a traumatic experience (Don't drop the soap!)
- Doesn't seem to be a mode in which you can just kill everyone freely at your leisure (Not good for those who are insane and itching to commit mass murder)
- The graphics (Don't worry, they don't ruin the fun or the tension of the game)
So as you can tell, the game is pretty good. Sure, it isn't amazing, but it isn't to be expected from such a low budget game. However, there can be a lot of funny moments within the game when playing with friends especially. For example, a friend of mine was like 'You come in this room and i'll kill you' to which I merely shot him through the window with my tommy gun. Like I actually needed to go into the room... ;) If you're looking for a game to pick up and play whenever you feel like chasing people with an axe like a rapid lumberjack, this is the game for you!