Counter-Strike: Source

Counter-Strike: Source

View Stats:
Otaku-Zombie Mar 28, 2014 @ 9:10pm
Anyone have Counter-Strike Online 2 skins for the guns?
been looking but can't find them :/
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Otaku-Zombie Mar 30, 2014 @ 5:53pm 
Originally posted by Hominid:
This is Counter-Strike: Source forum.
yes i know, i'm looking for csonlne2 skins for css, i live in in the NA so i can not play cs online 2, that's why i want to get gun skins like them.
Dark Ace (Banned) Mar 31, 2014 @ 12:08am 
Originally posted by Hated-Zombie:
Originally posted by Hominid:
This is Counter-Strike: Source forum.
yes i know, i'm looking for csonlne2 skins for css, i live in in the NA so i can not play cs online 2, that's why i want to get gun skins like them.

Try using google or FPS banana
Otaku-Zombie Mar 31, 2014 @ 12:13am 
Originally posted by Dark Ace:
Originally posted by Hated-Zombie:
yes i know, i'm looking for csonlne2 skins for css, i live in in the NA so i can not play cs online 2, that's why i want to get gun skins like them.

Try using google or FPS banana
no luck :\
Dark Ace (Banned) Mar 31, 2014 @ 1:08am 
Originally posted by Hated-Zombie:
Originally posted by Dark Ace:

Try using google or FPS banana
no luck :\

Sorry to say, csonline2 is not popular enough to make skins for other games
Otaku-Zombie Mar 31, 2014 @ 1:39am 
Originally posted by Dark Ace:
Originally posted by Hated-Zombie:
no luck :\

Sorry to say, csonline2 is not popular enough to make skins for other games
ya it sucks, i really like the new skins, right now i'm trying to find skins as close as i can get
Otaku-Zombie Apr 1, 2014 @ 8:25pm 
Originally posted by Moltard:
This: http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/131774 ?
i'm looking for skins from cs online 2 for the guns like ak m4 mp5 ect. but thanks
Hominid Apr 2, 2014 @ 12:50am 
If you like weapon skins, try CS:GO.
Otaku-Zombie Apr 2, 2014 @ 7:57am 
Originally posted by Hominid:
If you like weapon skins, try CS:GO.
i have it already
Hominid Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:28am 
Originally posted by Hated-Zombie:
Originally posted by Hominid:
If you like weapon skins, try CS:GO.
i have it already
Cool. I know CS:S people often complain about GO, because there you can't just install any skin you like. But it's cool that every player in the game is able to see your rare or exclusive skin. Causing jealous looks. ;)
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 28, 2014 @ 9:10pm
Posts: 10