Postat: 16 mai
Brilliant little game - wholeheartedly recommend it!
Fun, very moreish, great-looking, sound fx and music are a perfect fit. Overall really well-designed. I was up till 3.30 am this morning playing it, that's how addictive it is.
Played a full 30-year (I believe it is) game and enjoyed it immensely.
Just a few additional comments that stop me giving it 100%:
- No difficulty levels
- Advertising/promotion options are limited (these are much better in Game Dev Story)
- Impossible to research all knowledge/do all training in the game period (many would see this as a good thing though but I do feel this aspect of the game takes a little too much time)
- You need all your research points for researching new genres and developing new engines, so little is left over for training your staff
- It's generally not worth investing in other platforms apart from the PC (due to very similar market share) until you unlock multi-platform tech
- It's not clear from the game or the in-game hints which game dev aspects require design or tech skills - this would make a big difference!
Overall, though, a super experience and for the price an absolute steal!