This week's patch brings more content, improvements and fixes to the game. Check out the detailed list below:This week, it’s a big Flash Sale on our pack bundles. 75% off means you ONLY pay 25% of the regular price. Isn’t math AMAZING?
Free Hero of the week
The Runaway is available for free beginning today and running (away!) until the beginning of next week.
Play her to get a discount on her price in Blings:
- Reach level 5: 50 Bling discount
- Reach level 10: 150 Bling discount
- Reach level 12: 350 Bling discount
- Reach level 15: 650 Bling discount
Increased Drop Rate maintained
A few weeks ago, we introduced a temporary 60% increase in material drop rate. You loved it so much it’s back by popular demand! Materials will RAIN like … rain, for an ADDITIONAL WEEK.
So long Acid Cannon! Introducing our newest "Wanted" defense item: The Super Trap Generator. You’ll want to check out upcoming news for stats!
Totems now restore to full health when the leashing is activated.(Check out what they're able to do in this awesome new video!)Mage
Vortex Rift now correctly aggros creatures
- The tutorial now asks you to equip your hero with gear before attacking Snottingham.
- During the tutorial, a pointing hand appears now on the Snottingham shortcut to help guide users to attack his castle.
- Objectives during the tutorial remain less time on screen.
- The Creature Removal Tool and the Castle Inventory will be enabled when users are asked to place their creatures, but the Sell button will be disabled.
- The Acid Cannon and its effects have been visually improved.
- The Acid Cannon has a new warning-circle effect and a better timing.
- Raised Skeletons won't attack Itsy Bitsy spiders before they spawn anymore.
- Fixed a bug where the text “Absorbed” was displayed whenever the skill “Vortex Rift” was used against any creature.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the user tried to agro all the creatures and lure them back to the castle entrance.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the attack castle popup after having clicked on "more castles".
- After the player chooses their Hero, the other heroes won't highlight on mouse-over anymore.
That's it for today Opulencians! We hope you like these improvements, and we will be back soon with more news, so stay tuned...
May the loot be with you!