Publicada: 3 de maio
- The game starts really strong, I was creeped out by the mansion with its decor, stuffed animals and was interesting to explore.
- Some of the victorian streets were very befitting to the games style.
- That pigs head wasnt there before was it.
- The whole game is very well voiced acted.
- The puzzles are extremely obvious and theres little difference in them.
- At first I was reading notes and listening for every sound but as the story went on the less I cared, its characters were severely lacking making it extremely dull and on a whole the game is uneventful.
- The pigs are pathetic, they're not scary and their attacks barely affect you. Theres no need to hide and you can easily run by then in your few encounters.
- Machine for pigs did nothing to build on the original and instead decided against all of the aspects that made it great, theres no survival or fear for your life.
- Apart from the very early stages theres barely an ounce of genuine tension. As you went further down this worsened.
- I suffered like many others with random lag when the talking scenes occured which really ruined any immersion I had, especially towards the terrible ending.
Verdict: This game offers the biggest deterioration from start to finish I have ever seen and it results in being a boring experience.