Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Patch Notes for 1.1
- Added a new level which is a survival level. For this map you need to survive wave after wave of enemies while harvesting money from crystals and then fight a boss at the end.
- Added two new achievements for beating the boss on the survival map on medium and hard difficulties.
- Added a statistics screen which collects data about damage done, enemies killed, damage taken, deaths, pickups taken, distance moved, breakables destroyed and mana used.
- Changed the ending score to use the new metrics which are collected for the statistics instead of just using the money each player has.
- Added pickups which permanently improve the players, these only spawn in the survival map for now, but can be used in custom levels.
- Added a new customizable AI type for people who make custom maps.
- Added a new cave theme for the survival map which can also be used in custom maps.
- Breakables can now drop multiple items, this is only used in the survival map for now, but can be used in custom levels.
- Custom maps can now open the end screen.
- Game over screen now fades in over time instead of immediately pops up.
- Editor should now work better on Windows from the Steam directory.
- Actor tower_tracking_1 no longer crashes the game when used in a custom map.
- Damage from the warlocks lightning storm now scales properly with combo being active and damage potions.
- Several crash fixes.
Last edited by Myran; Sep 13, 2013 @ 1:32pm
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2013 @ 1:29pm