Patch Notes for 1.1
- Added a new level which is a survival level. For this map you need to survive wave after wave of enemies while harvesting money from crystals and then fight a boss at the end.
- Added two new achievements for beating the boss on the survival map on medium and hard difficulties.
- Added a statistics screen which collects data about damage done, enemies killed, damage taken, deaths, pickups taken, distance moved, breakables destroyed and mana used.
- Changed the ending score to use the new metrics which are collected for the statistics instead of just using the money each player has.
- Added pickups which permanently improve the players, these only spawn in the survival map for now, but can be used in custom levels.
- Added a new customizable AI type for people who make custom maps.
- Added a new cave theme for the survival map which can also be used in custom maps.
- Breakables can now drop multiple items, this is only used in the survival map for now, but can be used in custom levels.
- Custom maps can now open the end screen.
- Game over screen now fades in over time instead of immediately pops up.
- Editor should now work better on Windows from the Steam directory.
- Actor tower_tracking_1 no longer crashes the game when used in a custom map.
- Damage from the warlocks lightning storm now scales properly with combo being active and damage potions.
- Several crash fixes.
Last edited by Myran; Sep 13, 2013 @ 1:32pm
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2013 @ 1:29pm