Nox Jan 24 @ 6:57am
Important notice : Texture quality
Hello adventurers,

Please note that if you want to change texture quality in MMX you must go to the main option menu (on main menu).

You won’t be able to modify texture quality during the game.

http://s29.postimg.org/bi17lsfyf/gametexture.jpg

Thx,
Ubi-Nox
Showing 1-15 of 83 comments
< >
Kira Illuminati Jan 24 @ 7:27am 
Hmm, I see 1980x1080 resolusion on your screenshot.
But still, there is no such option in my game)
http://s21.postimg.org/6rvcdi2qf/Might_and_Magic_X_Legacy2014_1_24_17_22_40.jpg
greeny2011 Jan 24 @ 7:34am 
Is there a 1920X1200 for this game? The max I can see in the setup option is 1980x1080.
WylieC0y0te Jan 24 @ 7:35am 
Can you please explain why the game runs so bad on high end rigs please? Are you planning on doing anything about this?

Thank you
Dekkart Jan 24 @ 9:30am 
regarding high end rigs with modern nvidia cards: make sure that the actual gaming-gpu is used for the game, some nvidia cards have two gpu's installed and the standard setting for the .exe is not to use the gaming gpu. Change this in your nvidia settings - in many cases this was the reason for sluggish gameplay.
Ursurper Jan 24 @ 10:29am 
Originally posted by WylieC0y0te:
Can you please explain why the game runs so bad on high end rigs please? Are you planning on doing anything about this?

Thank you

I bet it's the Unity Engine....every Game which uses it runs very terrible on my system.
WylieC0y0te Jan 24 @ 10:56am 
Originally posted by Dekkart:
regarding high end rigs with modern nvidia cards: make sure that the actual gaming-gpu is used for the game, some nvidia cards have two gpu's installed and the standard setting for the .exe is not to use the gaming gpu. Change this in your nvidia settings - in many cases this was the reason for sluggish gameplay.

how please?
daemonnnn Jan 24 @ 2:24pm 
i don't have an option to high or very high texture quality on the main menu :S i had the game since early access from very early on and never had it look this bad..is there a ini file or config file i can access? PLS reply cause right now it looks god awful :(
Last edited by daemonnnn; Jan 24 @ 2:25pm
daemonnnn Jan 24 @ 2:26pm 
when it was on early access i had it maxed out and never had a single problem..i want my textures like they should
Marcelo Sampaio Jan 24 @ 2:46pm 
Daemonnn, do you have a 64-bit OS? You won't be able to set the textures to maximum quality, nor hear the voices if you don't use a 64 bits OS.
Narf Jan 24 @ 2:53pm 
OMG! Nox do u Play this Game on a 32Bit System??? W-T-F, read the hundred of Posts!!!!
And not only the Textures are max mid.....NO SOUND....do you understand? Silence!
Roflmaou Jan 24 @ 3:01pm 
because your capslock button is obviously broken, messing up the game.
Roflmaou Jan 24 @ 3:14pm 
i own the game too and have had games have issues, but raging out of control with swearing and capslock solves nothing.

the previous person mentioned the 32bit vs 64bit issue, there's a rather large post about non 64 bit OS causing sound and graphic limitations. Which is BS I agree, but it's apparently known but no official comment that I've seen addresses it.
daemonnnn Jan 24 @ 3:16pm 
Originally posted by Roflmaou:
i own the game too and have had games have issues, but raging out of control with swearing and capslock solves nothing.

the previous person mentioned the 32bit vs 64bit issue, there's a rather large post about non 64 bit OS causing sound and graphic limitations. Which is BS I agree, but it's apparently known but no official comment that I've seen addresses it.

i'm sorry for flipping out on you man, i'm just very disgruntled..i am very very sad and angry and frustrated..this isn't what i wanted,this isn't what i played in early access and this definetly isn't what i paid for
The Roose Is Loose Jan 24 @ 4:52pm 
I don't blame deamonnnn for using all caps. He bought the game early, supported the developers, enjoyed the game for 34 hours- and then the "official" product ends up being worse than the alpha/beta? It's like buying a delicious ice cream cone and then reaching the bottom and it's packed with ♥♥♥♥.
Malo Jan 24 @ 7:04pm 
Anything that gets users off 32bit OS onto 64bit is nothing but good for PC gaming.
Showing 1-15 of 83 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50