As you may know Might & Magic X – Legacy is now released!!If you have any bug to report, please use the dedicated thread on our official forum: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/826242-BUGLIST-Please-report-bugs-here
For technical information, see our blog article here https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.com/opendev/blog/post/view/technical-informationEdit 31/01
/!\ Please check dedicated thread for more informationEdit 30/01Important Notice
- Your game should be working on this version: 1.3.1-14561 (you can find it on game main menu)
- If you played Early Access: you need to uninstall the game first and then reinstall it with the patch (1.3.1-14561). Your saves aren't compatible (you may be able to play with them but this can corrupt further saves)
- In order to activate the game you need to be online on Uplay (one time activation but you need to actually launch the game)
Uplay issues: If you can't access act 2
- restart Uplay (be sure you are running it in administrator mode)
- check if you are online on Uplay
- check if you don't have a firewall issue
- check your game version (you need to be on 1.3.1-14561)
- even if you were able to download/update the game, you may also have connection issues with Uplay, some players found a solution on their router (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/826555-Important-Notice-if-you-can%E2%80%99t-access-Act-2?p=9507015&viewfull=1#post9507015
) - just in case you can also try to use an Ethernet cable to connect directly to your box instead of Wifi connection.
- try to re-enter your key in the game extras > bonus menu
- If you have missing textures, combat scripts issues, delays on voices etc. please try to reduce your settings (memory issue) – and be sure your game is up-to-date (1.3.1-14561).
- If you have difficulties with your saves, you need to be sure that all your saves were done with the day one patch. EA or non patched versions of the game saves may corrupt the next ones.
- Soundtrack link on Uplay is now fixed
- If you have an Optimus GPU (graphic card) or a recent processor i7, be sure that you are using your main GPU.
- Concerning Bestiary quest, only "unique" creatures are taken into account (normal & elite version counting as one)
-------Be sure to check the other thread ETA 31/01
We will gradually update this topic with main concerns & solutions.
We hope you will enjoy the game!
Your MMX team