Unbalanced Multiplayer and other stuff
I really have to bring this up. I love this games concept but I just cant deny how much it just fails. I bought this game because it looked like something you have to be skilled in. But its just not like that.
And im talking mostly of the multiplayer. Here are my reasons why I rather play Super Puzzle Fighter or any other competitive puzzler:
- often one dies because of an inevitable situation like having a cannon on both sides and getting a row dropped that only leaves 1 space to survive the drop.......its impossible to dodge.
- the rounds that are played are way too short and this comes of the extreme difficulty and unfairness, also of the slippery controls, new players often dont wanna even play with me, because its too hard, there is no tweaks in difficulty or options.
- again quoting one of the best puzzlers of all time ---> in supper puzzle fighter both players always get the same layout dropped in their row, but here it just appears to be random and for so totally unfair and not competetive. For Example: I get a cannon and a spike block, when my opponent just gets regular blocks he gets easy points out of.
- in multiplayer, getting hit should just freeze your gun (ability to shoot) instead of instant death. More than once ,one player is dominant the whole game and is 2 levels in advance but dies from an inevitable situation, and player 2 wins.........it just sucks. Having the gun freeze for 5 seconds would not instantly let the other one win and also give a nice teak , because more blocks would fall making it harder, but not impossible.
-stop the "only-one-space-to-dodge-row" . Sometimes it adds tension to the game, but most of the time its just cheap and unfair, one row wouldnt be a problem but they almost come everytime with 3 to 4 of these in a row.....
- slow characters are useless
- like its not hard enough, you shouldnt also be pushed away by your own gun blasts
I hope there is somebody that feels the same about this game. I love the concept, but thought it was way different. Hope these changes can make it as additional options in an update. Thanks, bye
Dernière modification de Dozenbeer
26 mai à 6h20