I know you're all eagerly awaiting an update on our April Free DLC release but for now I can only say that we "may" be bundling in a 3rd Escape/Extraction/Hunted Map (it was built specifically for all 3 but Escape shines!).
We and many other Indies have been asked to attend E3 but we've been putting ALL of this years sales into Contagion though we will be saving up for PAX Prime late this year as well as that was planned. The thing is you guys can help get Contagion out there as they will be picking 5 Indies to come out and with our Free DLC, new content, new features, and of course improvements & fixes we want to make sure to fill up our servers as well as the 1000 we have on reserve for just such a time.
If you would like to Support Contagion and it's community all you need to do is visit - and click Support!
Now to get back to getting this content out!
- Weapons are finished and in game (animations are being polished a bit)
- Characters are finished and in game (finalizing temp character select for 12 character's until we add in the new lobby system after this release which will allow friends to easily create/join servers for private or public games and have the our Voice Actor's finishing up additional lines)
- Maps are finished and playable (working out a few kinks with new game-mode Flatline so you're not all disappointed)
- New Game-Mode Flatline (Survival) is as described above being worked on to avoid disappointment but is looking promising
- As we said we may actually end up adding in a new map (Escape/Extraction/Hunted with focus on Escape story wise) but if not will be released shortly after!
NO STREAM FRIDAY
As I will be visiting my nieces and nephew and getting back Sunday before our big DLC meeting I won't be able to run a Stream today. I've spoken to the team and all is still coming along as planned and this will not delay anything regarding our Free DLC April release. Just wanted to give a heads up to those who are likely to ask about it.
Sorry I've been so busy this month but with Immigration, Setup in New Home, and seeing my mom after 8 years I've been doing my best! I can promise you that none of this is delaying the release of DLC just communication between the Team and Community which I will be working on improving once again! Your long awaited DLC is on the way!
-The Contagion Team