Postat: 25 decembrie
If you're an L4D/L4D2 fan, you should definitely get this! I bought this game for RM19 on Xmas sales, but a few days later it only costs RM9.50, really?? Despite that, I'm gonna give a good review about this game.
* This is a REAL zombie survival game! You need to learn how to SURVIVE as a team!
* Nice graphics, FPS is around 60 on my machine
* Headshot to the zombies is a must or you'll be wasting ammo
* You can play this for hours with your friends and never got bored of it
* If you're thinking of playing this solo, be prepared for getting creeped out or overwhelmed
* For first timers, there are no tips on what to do at all, it is up to you to find out
* You can only scroll me messages all the way back to the first one, but you can't scroll back to the latest message
* There is a bug where some zombies would get stuck on the ground
* On the options menu, the description on the lower right gets extended out of the screen, limiting visibility (is it just me?)
* Hiccups in the game even when my connection is good and FPS around 60
* The phone in-game could be better than just viewing messages
* Sometimes when I shot a zombie in the head accurately, the system didn't register it, causing me to fire multiple shots, wasting my ammo (I'm certain I hit the zombie in the head!)
* Riot police zombie, ammo is already scarce. Best option is to run away from him
* This game needs more people playing it
I totally recommend this game if you're looking for a challenge, people who love L4D/L4D2 would definitely love this. Let's hope the devs will put more effort in improving the game.