The path was rough and bumpy, and the Save-lord was powerful and fought strongly against us, but we pushed onward. ONWARD TO UNICORNS!
The update is Live on Steam and should be up on the Humble page shortly!
Here is the Change Log:
- Added Save and Resume! Exiting the game will save your current progress. Reset will start the game over. (we tried to test this thoroughly,but let us know if it doesn’t work for you)
- Added Highscore access to the Options menu
- Added Achievements to the Steam version!
- Added new textures to the dungeon that change as you go deeper!
- Moved Mode switching to the main menu
- Fixed some secret things
- Nerfed Floating Eyes slightly
- Made Reaper’s more scary
And here’s a highlight video of us playing the latest build:YouTube
We’ll be hard at work adding Pets and Classes now, and we'll try and stream development[www.twitch.tv]
frequently! We are REALLY excited about putting in the classes etc. We can’t wait to play it that way!!
If you aren't already, you really should Follow us on Twitter
, or Facebook
, or something.. We've got a lot that’s going to happen… once LoD gets it’s final update, a whole new game[upsiloncircuit.com]
Lastly, for the next couple of days Legend of Dungeon + soundtrack is in the Humble Weekly Bundle, along with some other really great games! It’s a great chance to get your friends to try Legend of Dungeon, and to get the soundtrack too (since it’s the game tracks as they were composed..without the procedural generation) Go forth into BUNDLEMANIA[www.humblebundle.com]
Thanks for the support and enthusiasm everyone, that alone makes developing games so very very worth it! ːrobotloveskittyː