I'm adding this list in an effort to reduce duplicate threads about the same bugs as well as very often feature requests. So please, if you see your bug here. No need to make another thread about it :)YOU CAN NOW REPORT TICKETS IN GAME, DOING SO WILL SEND US LOGS AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO HELP TRACK DOWN THE ISSUE; SO IF YOU SEE A PROBLEM, EVEN IF IT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU RAN THE GAME SUBMIT A TICKET FROM THE OPTION SCREEN!
For the current state of the game, its important to note that GRAMMER AND SPELLING is not a valid issue, as most of the content is still very much in flux, you should assume most if not all text is placeholder.
If the game doesnt start when you press LAUNCH in the launcher. Please first ensure you have all the required packages installed by downloading and running this file.https://s3.amazonaws.com/EOSPatches/vcredist_x86.exe
Steam 'should' install this on first time run, but we've had a few people that had it not occur and this solved the issue for them.
- Launcher not saving settings for a small amount of users.
- There is some studdering and low FPS issues for some users (generally the work around for this is to play at a lower resolution as less tiles at once is less effort for the game overall).RESOLVED NEXT PATCH
- GFX error in log (often this issue just writes text in your log over and over but doesnt cause an issue, work arounds for this include, rebooting, exiting any other directX games and running in window mode)
- Crafting with a full inventory results in lost items.
- Shotgun does not work after specific generation rules.
Below are a list of common requests. While we do plan to do most of them, we wont end up doing all of them at the same time, this is just a list of the most commonly requested things.
- UI Scaling.
- Zoom out/in.
- Quick keys for toolbar.
- More/Easier to find Tech Upgrades.
- Pause in single player.
- Some method of navigation (a map is never going to happen :P)
- Melee Weapons (Will not be till after full release)
- Quit button to exit game rather than clicking start again