Getting Shadow Warrior to work with better controls and graphics. Skulldogs DOS luancher
Have you been like me trying to figure out how to play "Shadow Warrior" with modern controls and better graphics.
With out resorting to SWP and sacrificing detail or musical quality. Well look no further, a cool dude by the name of "Skulldog" on Duke4.net
has made dos oriented Sourceports
For Duke, Shadow Warrior, Blood, and Redneck Rampage.
Now I've looked over Skulldog's thread and I find his instrucitons a little confusing, but let me guide you through it.
Basically it's the same process.
1.Download the Source port.
2.Install the version of the game you have.
3. Create a file in C:\ your hardrive's main directory called "SW" or "SW Luancher"
4.Move all the files fro mthe source port file in the the C:\ drive file.
5.Start the launcher
6. Select the version you have from the scroll down bar. ( the thing that has the name and arrow below the "Low Wang Rap" button, it's literally i nthe middle of the program box)
7. Click on the start button.
8. Let it run.
9. Adjust options to your liking.
10. ENJOY WANG HUNG LOW I mean low wang.
I'll make up a normal guide. Someone sticky this so people can use it.
Unlike eduke32 skulldogs ports keep the orginal graphics but play more like the Doom sourceports. I hoped this help you all. :)