Patch released 18th November 2013
21 nov 2013
- AI-related bug fixes.
- The bug causing disappearing personality dialogs in the Chase & Chet - Wagner conversations has been fixed.
- Miscellaneous fixes for a Sarif conversation when using pheromones.
- Texture issues in Sarif HQ, Detroit, Hengsha and TYM have been fixed.
- Texture tiling issues in Adam's apartment and other parts of Detroit have been fixed.
- Issues relating to sounds becoming 'stuck' have been fixed.
- A bug that could cause music to not play during the "walk and talk" intro sequence has been fixed.
- Audio glitches between level loads have been fixed.
- A bug causing the "incoming commentary" trigger to activate when the commentary system is disabled has been fixed.
- A bug causing music to stall when alt-tabbing has been fixed.
- A setup dialogue allowing changes outside the game has been added.
- Text-language selection option has been added/fixed.
- Issues with language-switching not functioning properly have been addressed.
- Some performance optimizations have been added.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut