Publicada: 1 Maio
DuckTales! Woo-oo! It's a duck-blur!
If you are an old school gamer such as myself, you may remember these tales of derring-do on the old Nintendo entertainment system ( NES ) or even the Nintendo Gameboy. Or even perhaps the cartoon series & comics. It was a pleasant suprise to find out that they brought this great game back to life with more passion and detail!
- Beautifully remastered graphics & music.
- Voice-acting for the characters ( The Surviving members from the television series cast were included! ).
- Two new levels exclusive to Remastered
- Expanded story content.
- Harder difficulty levels offer greater challenges.
- Replayability due to difficulty levels and achievements.
- Purely a nostalgic experiance for those who have played the original title.
- Regardless of the little extra content and difficulty modifyers, it can be a rather quick play for adept platform gamers.
- I Personally felt that they could have included the old version of the game as a bonus or unlockable feature.
- The Theme song is just too damn catchy.. like seriously.. it's been stuck in my head for weeks now.. "DuckTales Woo-oo!"... help! ._.
If you have never even heard or experianced this game in its original state, i would recommend giving it a go, or just go ahead and give this remastered version a shot. You never know, you may just get that song stuck in your head as well, while you bounce around on your pogo with glee.
Get your Quack on!