StrikerFélix Feb 24 @ 9:26pm
Please finish your game
I've had great fun with this game in coop with friends but please devs FINISH YOUR GAME its has the potential to actually be worth 15$ please please please continue working on it and polishing it !!!
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
J4CKB4U3Rbr Feb 24 @ 10:00pm 
Originally posted by Unit 777 StrikerFelix:
I've had great fun with this game in coop with friends but please devs FINISH YOUR GAME its has the potential to actually be worth 15$ please please please continue working on it and polishing it !!!

Yes, I agree with you.
SAS_Trp_MM18 Feb 25 @ 8:11am 
We'll see how far they get with the support they currently have. Which I believe isn't going to get them really far.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong.
Danny® Feb 25 @ 6:42pm 
Fix the controls and AI. Also allow more sensitivity for the mouse, playing takedown on the highest setting is like playing CSGO on the lowest!!!
Gunners Feb 27 @ 4:05am 
yeah I agree, my biggest complaint is the enemy AI, who can shoot through walls and doors, not to mention they are able to kill you in a split second even if they arent facing you, they impossible at times, also I would in general just like more updates and co-op missions, I feel like its dead though, I hope i'm wrong
J4CKB4U3Rbr Feb 27 @ 7:18am 
Originally posted by Insurgent-DPD:
yeah I agree, my biggest complaint is the enemy AI, who can shoot through walls and doors, not to mention they are able to kill you in a split second even if they arent facing you, they impossible at times

I have played this game and 73hs not seen this type of bug shooting through wall, see shots through doors and thin walls, as I also kill many bots through door and wall due to firearm and ammunition through the wall. Bots shoot fast yes, but it is very easy to adapt to it, just do not make noise and have someone on the roof. I just think that bots should be a bit more realistic in the sense they regroup and move more or else find a point of COVER and hold the area for longer. I also think that you should reduce the aimbot with normal weapons other than sniper.
Last edited by J4CKB4U3Rbr; Feb 27 @ 7:23am
J4CKB4U3Rbr Feb 27 @ 7:22am 
Originally posted by Insurgent-DPD:
also I would in general just like more updates and co-op missions, I feel like its dead though, I hope i'm wrong

yes, I also want and hope for it.
MrFIRE™ Feb 27 @ 10:54am 
Originally posted by Danny®:
Fix the controls and AI. Also allow more sensitivity for the mouse^same problem no D in game is ♥♥♥♥
Danny® Feb 27 @ 3:35pm 
Originally posted by MrFIRE™:
Originally posted by Danny®:
Fix the controls and AI. Also allow more sensitivity for the mouse^same problem no D in game is ♥♥♥♥

Exactly. There must be a way to set a higher sensitivity? I tried changing value sin the config files, did nothing... Help?
homer is dead Mar 8 @ 8:47pm 
They are working on it. That is what sets this game apart from practically every other failed kickstarter -- they haven't just said ♥♥♥♥ it and given up on it.
Your Bodyguard ッ Mar 11 @ 7:23pm 
if this sad try doesn't qualify for being a failed kickstarter - which game does?
Lцсїап º¹ Mar 15 @ 9:42am 
They can't finish it. There is no money in it. Game was dead on arrival so it has no chance of becoming a cash cow. Working on improving it would just be like throwing money down the drain.
StrikerFélix Mar 15 @ 4:02pm 
look how dino horde got back from their earlier product, its possible!
+
SAS_Trp_MM18 Mar 15 @ 4:46pm 
Yeah, saying that it can't at least work acceptably is a display of narrow mindedness.
ФDeadEyeФ Mar 16 @ 3:54am 
Originally posted by Chemo:
They are working on it. That is what sets this game apart from practically every other failed kickstarter -- they haven't just said ♥♥♥♥ it and given up on it.

You're right, they're hiding in a corner ignoring the fact their game is broken and hoping by releasing it week after week for 1.50 they'll scrape up enough pennies to gtfo and never look back.

I don't see any communication from them at all regarding the unplayable game we have.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50