Greetings Pilots and Tankers!
We would like to introduce to you the Steam Screenshot Competition!
In this competition, you will have 2 weeks to submit your best in-game Screenshot of War Thunder
. Following this period, members of the War Thunder Community Staff will vote to select the THREE best screenshots which will then win PRIZES!
* Note: ‘CBT access code’ unlocks all USA tanks so that they can be researched. If you already have access to the US tank tree, this code can be given to a friend.
- 1st Place - 1,500 Golden Eagles + CBT access code*
- 2nd Place - 1,000 Golden Eagles
- 3rd Place - 500 Golden Eagles
The winners of this tournament will also have their screenshots posted to the “Official War Thunder website”[warthunder.com]
, to be shown off to the rest of the world! Please be sure to read the rules. Instructions on how to participate are explained below.
This competition will close in 2 weeks, on the 5th of February.Click here to view the main tournament thread, where you can submit your screenshot entry!
Rules of the contest.READ CAREFULLY or your submission will be deleted!
Here are some examples of winners from past War Thunder Screenshot competitions:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379260752http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379260796http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379260820http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379260852
- One Steam user = One screenshot submission, so choose wisely. You are not allowed to submit anymore, nor change your submission. It must be your own Screenshot.
- The screenshot must be uploaded to the Community Hub for the War Thunder page. Instructions on how to do this can be found at the bottom of this article.
- The submitted screenshot must be taken from a replay or direct gameplay. The HUD must be hidden(fps in the corner is fine). To make a screenshot with the HUD hidden, press F12 (by default). Your screenshots should be found in your source game folder in the “Screenshots” folder.
- The screenshot must be of the maximum available quality, so before running the game/replay, make sure you turn on the maximum graphics settings available for your PC (find graphics options in the Launcher and in-game settings).
- The size of the screenshot must be no less than 1280x1024 px, most preferable size is HD 1920x1080.
- You are not allowed to use any third-party editors, filters and software. Only actual footage of War Thunder gameplay. In-game PostFX are allowed.
- By submitting your screenshot to the contest, you agree that War Thunder can use and display your work on the website.
Submitting your screenshots
First, you need to upload your screenshot to the War Thunder Community Hub, and then share the image in a comment in this thread. Here are the directions on how to do this: