Julkaistu 24. helmikuu.
Veri gud gaem. I paly al teh tiem!!!!!111oneone
So... Cheap, good looking, betterthanCoDGhosts or omgit'sthatawfulXfranchiseagain, with constant updates and 5 dollar dlc (wtf? is it christmass or some other fairy tale ♥♥♥♥ again?)....It must be... some... Ubisoft...masterpiece... Ha-Ha, very funny mofo. It's Stargate Atlantis 2 people! No it's not. I can't remember the name and I'm pretty much err, happy, to scroll up. So, this is a very cool game from my homeland of North Kor...err, I mean Croatia. Not much difference anyway. I'll try something coherent here but can't promise anything:
- Not like Freespace/X/Elite: Dangerous Gliches Attack
- If some game I haven't played before...ever, and Elite: Something something had a baby, that would be...well, something I still haven't had a chance to play.
- Actually it's a slower paced game than those shooters first, trader last. Move on.
- Indie game with better gfx than...wait for it...wait for it... GHOSTS man! Bloody CoD Ghosts. And looks better than every "HEI I WANNA MAEK TEH INDEH MINECROFT STILEZ SURVIVAL BECOZ I HAEV NO SKILZ LOL" (Terraria and so on)
- This game hates me. Seriously, nVidia driver reminds me every day that I'm a stupid redneck. Why? Well, because I bought nVidia card...Even better... BLOODY SLI nVidia. Don't do that folks, you could die.
- Nice soundtrack but honestly dear sound engineer/musician or whatever you like to repeat to yourself in front of the mirror. LEARN TO USE THE BLOODY COMPRESSOR!!!!!!!!11111ONEONE. Move on.
Dunno. I'll tell you when I find enough time to finish my first playtrough. I suppose it's one of those games you try the sequel or periodically reinstall the game and play for 2-3 hours before you try to find cheats.
Would I recommend this game to anyone? Yes. Why? Because it's better than Elite. Around 120 times better than that crap. Meep.
P.S. Sori for meh englis, i veri (3x) hapy atm.