jojohamy Aug 27, 2014 @ 8:21pm
Solidish game play, but what's with all the Furry ♥♥♥♥?
For real, the "art" kills this game.
Showing 1-15 of 101 comments
< >
The Wise Sten Aug 27, 2014 @ 11:05pm 
Look past that fact and enjoy the game. Not every piece of media needs to feature humans.
VectorPeasley Aug 27, 2014 @ 11:25pm 
I think the art style gives the game a special charm.
jpc1918 [FURRY] Aug 28, 2014 @ 1:34am 
Originally posted by VectorPeasley:
I think the art style gives the game a special charm. :fhappy:
Kinda Disneyish
SillyWalk Aug 28, 2014 @ 2:20am 
Originally posted by jpc1918 FURRY:
Originally posted by VectorPeasley:
I think the art style gives the game a special charm.
Kinda Disneyish

This. Nobody has any problem with Disney's Robin Hood, An American Tail, Jazz jackrabbit, Starfox or Sonic, noooo, but everybody comes here to rant and post about how furry ♥♥♥♥ Dust is.
jpc1918 [FURRY] Aug 28, 2014 @ 2:38am 
Originally posted by SillyWalk:
Originally posted by jpc1918 FURRY:
Kinda Disneyish

This. Nobody has any problem with Disney's Robin Hood, An American Tail, Jazz jackrabbit, Starfox or Sonic, noooo, but everybody comes here to rant and post about how furry ♥♥♥♥ Dust is.
The stupidity of mankind never ceases to amaze me
randomizer Aug 28, 2014 @ 2:57am 
Esption Aug 28, 2014 @ 4:11am 
Originally posted by SillyWalk:
Originally posted by jpc1918 FURRY:
Kinda Disneyish

This. Nobody has any problem with Disney's Robin Hood, An American Tail, Jazz jackrabbit, Starfox or Sonic, noooo, but everybody comes here to rant and post about how furry ♥♥♥♥ Dust is.
What he said
Sacred Myths Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:18am 
Originally posted by SillyWalk:
Originally posted by jpc1918 FURRY:
Kinda Disneyish

This. Nobody has any problem with Disney's Robin Hood, An American Tail, Jazz jackrabbit, Starfox or Sonic, noooo, but everybody comes here to rant and post about how furry ♥♥♥♥ Dust is.

Lol I think you need to explorer the internet more. I've seen alot of people 'hate' on sonic cause of furry crap same with starfox
Ryong Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:21am 
I really don't get this. When did anthtopomorphic characters become a bad or perverted thing by default. Are games with kids in them ♥♥♥♥ because of pedophiles? It makes no sense to me.
Paul Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:26am 
I'm not a furry i have nothing against them but tbh i'm getting sick and tired of seeing threads like this. You do know there were games with furry animals long before furries on the internet became a thing? you know that right? so really all this hate towards them does confuse me.

jpc1918 [FURRY] Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:45am 
Originally posted by Sacred Myths:
Originally posted by SillyWalk:

This. Nobody has any problem with Disney's Robin Hood, An American Tail, Jazz jackrabbit, Starfox or Sonic, noooo, but everybody comes here to rant and post about how furry ♥♥♥♥ Dust is.

Lol I think you need to explorer the internet more. I've seen alot of people 'hate' on sonic cause of furry crap same with starfox
A fandom stands diveded when it comes to porn,
Every fandom has porn, name any game or series and it's there.
There are those who don't approve of those to spread it to places it shouldn't be (where i stand). Those who don't give a ♥♥♥♥. And those who don't approe overall
Ryong Aug 28, 2014 @ 11:02am 
Well if I'm totally honest I consume porn of stuff I'm not a fan of all the time because it looks good or whatever. xD
jpc1918 [FURRY] Aug 28, 2014 @ 11:10am 
Originally posted by Tatsuya Hiroki (HU):
Originally posted by Latiran:
I'm not a furry i have nothing against them but tbh i'm getting sick and tired of seeing threads like this. You do know there were games with furry animals long before furries on the internet became a thing? you know that right? so really all this hate towards them does confuse me.
meh, if theres something I learned is that some people just need to hate on something
More often then not they hate on something less important
SillyWalk Aug 28, 2014 @ 11:29am 
Originally posted by Sacred Myths:
Originally posted by SillyWalk:

This. Nobody has any problem with Disney's Robin Hood, An American Tail, Jazz jackrabbit, Starfox or Sonic, noooo, but everybody comes here to rant and post about how furry ♥♥♥♥ Dust is.

Lol I think you need to explorer the internet more. I've seen alot of people 'hate' on sonic cause of furry crap same with starfox

I know that even Sonic itself has its detractors, but from my experience, in proportion I have seen more prone to criticize Dust than Sonic: I show Sonic to someone (supposing that there are still people who doesn't know it), and I get a "seems ok". I show Dust to that same person and I get a "What's with the characters?" or "I don't know, man, it's a bit... You know..."
jpc1918 [FURRY] Aug 28, 2014 @ 11:30am 
Originally posted by Tatsuya Hiroki (HU):
Originally posted by jpc1918 FURRY:
A fandom stands diveded when it comes to porn,
Every fandom has porn, name any game or series and it's there.
There are those who don't approve of those to spread it to places it shouldn't be (where i stand). Those who don't give a ♥♥♥♥. And those who don't approe overall
yeah i know what you mean. Dont want to sound hypocritical and say that I never watch such stuff but personally I dont think the fandom should be associated with it.
I think that everything has its own place, adult content included
Well my submissions box is filled with it too, aside from eagerly watching if Falvie uploaded something
Let me just say some of the stuff in there is amazing, still prefer "clean" art (that includes artistic nudity)
Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for the SFW button, the reason i love FA

Now that i derailed this train, *ahum* That was a long way of saying: I agree
Showing 1-15 of 101 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50