Tetrobot and Co. - Official FAQ
Hi Steam users,
Welcome to the official FAQ of Tetrobot and Co., created by its dev team Swing Swing Submarine. We are a very very small team so we can answer your questions directly.
Keep the questions coming in the discussion.
- - - - - - -
0. I have no problem with your game, and I love it. How can I help?
Well, thank you. We always appreciate a little word of mouth cause our marketing budget is...kind of...non-existent.
1. Game doesn't work AT ALL! Did you steal my money?
If you encounter technical problems, please visit the Technical thread
curated by Guillaume, one of our programmer. He'll do his best to help you.
2. Game is awful and pixelated and...
Try to change the Graphics settings in the Options tab of the notebook, including the Quality setting. If it does nothing, please visit our Technical thread
3. When will the ingame Community section, level editor and Steam Workshop integration be available?
We'll make a big free update before Christmas 2013, with everything you mentioned. Plus, we'll add a new chapter to the game.
4. Some texts are not localized at all, sacrebleu!
Sorry. For Sector's names, specifically, we wanted to keep them in english cause we thought it would be easier for players to find solutions on the internet. That's why.
5. Where's my language? Why don't you translate the game in my language?
We are a small team of 5 people, and we have very little money to put additional languages in our games. By the way, Portugese and Chinese translation have been made by some of our most dedicated followers. Thanks to them, we have more languages inside the game.
6. I bought the game on the Humble Store widget, but I just have a Steam key. Where is my DRM Free version?
We chose to make the game linked to Steam first in order to update the game easily and use all great Steam features (such as Steam Cloud, Achievements and Workshop). But of course we will release a DRM Free version, soon or later. We just have to work a little bit more on that.
7. Does buying Tetrobot via Humble Store widget also provide a copy of Blocks That Matter?
The Humble widget is for Tetrobot and Co. DRM Free + Steam key. We managed to put it on sale for the week launch (same price drop than Steam) but there is no additional BTM copy.
8. Can you add *this feature* in the game or in the level editor, please?
If enough people wants us to add *this feature*
, we'll probably do it. But we can't promise we'll add features in the game months after its release.
9. Where is the 25% off permanent loyalty discount?
Several Blocks That Matter owners reported us that the "25% off on Tetrobot and Co. for Blocks That Matter owners" loyalty discount was not working!
After contacting Valve, it appears that they've dropped this kind of discount. Quote:
"The loyalty discount was removed at the start of the Summer Sale, as it would have conflicted with the other discounts. Unfortunately, the tagline was in a separate system, and was not removed as part of this process.
We’ve moved away from indefinite loyalty discounts, as we stopped seeing the benefits after a few weeks, and complications like this would undoubtedly arise. I would recommend against reinstating this discount, and continuing to use weeklong sales to help promote the game."