MINERVA: Metastasis

MINERVA: Metastasis

spderweb Apr 30, 2013 @ 8:10pm
Gettign stuck after losing guns
Right after you lose all your guns, when do you get them back? I'm having a bunch of guards shooting at me, with nothing to fight back with.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Rambo Calrissian Apr 30, 2013 @ 9:59pm 
I had to just run past the guards all the way down. I assume you can get guns earlier, but I think I missed them.
billyboob Apr 30, 2013 @ 10:56pm 
Originally posted by Spderweb:
Right after you lose all your guns, when do you get them back? I'm having a bunch of guards shooting at me, with nothing to fight back with.

You don't get weapons back until later. So run for it.

Originally posted by Dutch Wilkerson.CB:
I had to just run past the guards all the way down. I assume you can get guns earlier, but I think I missed them.

You can't get weapons earlier. Those doors don't unlock until you come back through the area later in the game. Not that much later.
Rambo Calrissian May 1, 2013 @ 2:17am 
Yeah, I found myself trying to use physics to trash the supply crates on the way down, but it turns out they're tough little ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s.
Psi Pilgrim May 1, 2013 @ 7:58pm 
Never mind. I obviously didn't have enough caffeine today.
Last edited by Psi Pilgrim; May 1, 2013 @ 8:10pm
f1r3br4nd May 17, 2013 @ 7:11pm 
After losing the guns the first puzzle is a security field. Follow the power cord coming from the camera watching you to the plug on the wall. Throw a box at the plug to disconnect it and you on your way again.
Ebolamorph Sep 11, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
Originally posted by Firebrand:
After losing the guns the first puzzle is a security field. Follow the power cord coming from the camera watching you to the plug on the wall. Throw a box at the plug to disconnect it and you on your way again.
or stack up boxes, climb up an unplug it your self. thats what i did :D
Cassowary27 Apr 25, 2014 @ 2:46pm 
you get a gun much much later in the game not at this point
I think there MIGHT have been guns at some point, I didn't get any until I closed the portal though. I just stacked some boxes to remove the plug powering the camera.
kj5ix May 7, 2016 @ 2:52pm 
After I go across the bridge and the door closes the screen goes white as somthing is going to happen then the game stutters and quits killing the game as well as the steam connection. Is there a way around this?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50