METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

View Stats:
AiRoSLoTH Mar 20, 2014 @ 11:55pm
Game STILL doesn't work.
Every two weeks i get back from working away and log into steam.
Every time the first game I try and play is this piece of rubbish.
Every time I DOESN'T load!!!!

I have send emails to steam, to konami to everyone I can think of.

Still this game does NOT launch!

I've owned this game from launch and haven't been informed of any refunds, fixes, patches.

I'm not looking for help as I've heard it all before, tried everything.

This game and the level of feedback from the developers has been appauling. I will never buy another product on presale on steam again. And unless there is a game exculsive to steam on PC I will find another means of purchasing. I've been a good customer to you guys but things have slowly been getting worse and worse.

It's over, you guys are over, it's only a matter of time. Unless steam start monitoring their content for quiality, then people will start find somewhere else to go for games that actually work.

I'm broken, gaming used to be fun, and away from steam... It still is.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
The Comedian Mar 21, 2014 @ 4:21am 
Originally posted by AiRoSLoTH:
Unless steam start monitoring their content for quiality, then people will start find somewhere else to go for games that actually work.
There is no decent comptetition to Steam right now, and not going to be in the near future.
By the way, as far as I know, you can refund one game if you ask support. It is not stated anywhere, but you still can.
AiRoSLoTH Apr 3, 2014 @ 2:40am 
Originally posted by The Comedian:
Originally posted by AiRoSLoTH:
Unless steam start monitoring their content for quiality, then people will start find somewhere else to go for games that actually work.
There is no decent comptetition to Steam right now, and not going to be in the near future.
By the way, as far as I know, you can refund one game if you ask support. It is not stated anywhere, but you still can.

Thanks bro. Just got back from work again. I've email support and they just ignore me. :-(
[RL] Draxx Apr 5, 2014 @ 1:03pm 
Oh gawd, why didnt I read this forum before I bought this game. Downloaded. installed, double-click - nothing. This game does not launch. I reeeally should have checked Steams refund policy first as well. Their policy is that there is no refund.... lol. THis product is broken, there should be a big flashing warning sign at the front page.
Originally posted by RL Draxx:
Oh gawd, why didnt I read this forum before I bought this game. Downloaded. installed, double-click - nothing. This game does not launch. I reeeally should have checked Steams refund policy first as well. Their policy is that there is no refund.... lol. THis product is broken, there should be a big flashing warning sign at the front page.
It ♥♥♥♥ing works, you ♥♥♥♥♥. It just doesnt work with your pc. Relax, pleb.
[RL] Draxx Apr 5, 2014 @ 1:17pm 
You need to check your manners young man :) I am very relaxed, you on the other hand that managed to be completely offensive right in the first sentance, maybe should just log out for a while :) . I just find it funny that all games run like a dream on my pc except this one that wont even start. Judging from the other threads on this forum I am far from alone.
CrankcaseDOTM Apr 5, 2014 @ 9:15pm 
Originally posted by RL Draxx:
You need to check your manners young man :) I am very relaxed, you on the other hand that managed to be completely offensive right in the first sentance, maybe should just log out for a while :) . I just find it funny that all games run like a dream on my pc except this one that wont even start. Judging from the other threads on this forum I am far from alone.

Sorry, the Steam psychic link is down for maintenance, so you will have to manually post your PC specifications. Only then can we assist you and Airsloth.

@Airsloth
Support can take up to two weeks to get back to you, have patience.


Punished_Stallion Apr 6, 2014 @ 10:30am 
Originally posted by RL Draxx:
You need to check your manners young man :) I am very relaxed, you on the other hand that managed to be completely offensive right in the first sentance, maybe should just log out for a while :) . I just find it funny that all games run like a dream on my pc except this one that wont even start. Judging from the other threads on this forum I am far from alone.
Get a better pc, kid.
darron5 May 11, 2014 @ 3:10pm 
Hi Air sloth. and all others having trouble with so called triple "a" titles.
There is a solution.

Xbox 1. Playstation 4.

Steam needs to address the quality issue. Or thats where people will find solice.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 20, 2014 @ 11:55pm
Posts: 8