Lelouch Lamperouge Jun 24 @ 3:40am
This game is disappointing...
I was so excited to cut some cyborgs into pieces, but I just found that there was just a couple of cyborgs before some irritating boss, that keeps on spamming it's special attack, and then the awful stealth parts that it tries to force down your throat.
Showing 1-15 of 71 comments
< >
Veotax Jun 24 @ 3:50am 
Stealth is optional, you never need to go unseen.
Lelouch Lamperouge Jun 24 @ 3:53am 
Originally posted by Veotax:
Stealth is optional, you never need to go unseen.
Sometimes, but other times it's really hard to go through some stealth parts loud.
Herzog von Penguin Jun 24 @ 4:15am 
Originally posted by Lelouch Lamperouge:
Originally posted by Veotax:
Stealth is optional, you never need to go unseen.
Sometimes, but other times it's really hard to go through some stealth parts loud.
Sure, now tell me why I never used a Box and I beat the game.
Hehe, the slicing part is always there, but you need to know how and where.
Lelouch Lamperouge Jun 24 @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by Herzog von Penguin:
Originally posted by Lelouch Lamperouge:
Sometimes, but other times it's really hard to go through some stealth parts loud.
Sure, now tell me why I never used a Box and I beat the game.
Hehe, the slicing part is always there, but you need to know how and where.
I forgot about the box... :/
KTG Jun 24 @ 8:22am 
There is stealth? Killing in this game is too fun to actually bother not doing it.
Lelouch Lamperouge Jun 24 @ 1:59pm 
Originally posted by KTG:
There is stealth? Killing in this game is too fun to actually bother not doing it.
That's why it's annoying.
5M0k1N Jun 24 @ 5:17pm 
uwot? no need to stealth unless youre going for the in game trophies or something
the first boss is pretty bad but the gameplay is top notch
Lelouch Lamperouge Jun 25 @ 2:30am 
Originally posted by 5M0k1N:
uwot? no need to stealth unless youre going for the in game trophies or something
the first boss is pretty bad but the gameplay is top notch
There is a part where you have to be stealthy cause of those legendery black crocodiles UGs. (I'm also stuck on the Monsoon boss without any medpacks.)
Reachie Jun 25 @ 2:43am 
Originally posted by Lelouch Lamperouge:
There is a part where you have to be stealthy cause of those legendery black crocodiles UGs.

Meh I just sliced them all up.
Herzog von Penguin Jun 25 @ 8:01am 
Originally posted by Lelouch Lamperouge:
(I'm also stuck on the Monsoon boss without any medpacks.)
Just try to block in the direction he comes from. And you should stack up on EM Grenades.
heime2003 Jun 25 @ 10:55am 
i am underwhelmed by this game too
graphics are sunpar and combat is not superior and i expected more than this from dev like kojima. and resolution cant be at 1600:900 which is my native
5M0k1N Jun 25 @ 12:34pm 
Originally posted by Lelouch Lamperouge:
There is a part where you have to be stealthy cause of those legendery black crocodiles UGs. (I'm also stuck on the Monsoon boss without any medpacks.)
you should learn how to fight em. tons of em later in the game and in the trials and stuff
Last edited by 5M0k1N; Jun 25 @ 12:34pm
Sunzoffski Jun 26 @ 9:24am 
Originally posted by heime2003:
i am underwhelmed by this game too
graphics are sunpar and combat is not superior and i expected more than this from dev like kojima. and resolution cant be at 1600:900 which is my native


I agree, really disappointed and it's was like 25gb download to.
El Pumpking Jun 26 @ 10:11am 
This game is rated R for Rules Of Nature. I don't see how that could disapoint. Resolution options disappointed me tho.
Cervantes Jun 26 @ 10:13am 
You never, ever have to use stealth. I never did (except to get a few achievements). The "legendary crocodiles" are really easy to beat - maybe you just haven't learned how to parry?
Showing 1-15 of 71 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50