Yayınlanma: 22 Kasım
I heard a lot of mixed reviews for this game, and I have to say I was quite pleasantly surprised. It's not a perfect game, but it's a very enjoyable take on the genre, with enough innovation to feel fresh.
- the biggest pro is the writing; the story is excellent noir-ish cyberpunk fare, and the dialogue is very well written
- combat (especially late game combat) can be thrilling
- the environments are attractive
- there are some small and pleasing genre innovations (for example, hiring a party on a mission-to-mission basis, inventory/stash management is well done, the stat/levelling system is very versatile and effective)
- the hacking system can lead to some really great combat encounters with fighting happening simultaneously in the real world and the matrix, and consequences of each fight has limited spillover on to the other
- the game is quite short with very little outside the main story path; I did every side mission and finished in under 9 hours
- the combat music is repetitive
- not enough weapons, some balance issues, some stats/classes basically worthless
- the environments felt dead; few people in the environment, even fewer that will talk to you, and zero incentive to explore (not really any scavenging)
- some of the lategame setpiece fights are too long and repetitive
- the game was too easy overall (played on normal)
anyway, I hear Dragonfall is better, so I'll be getting that too, but if this is on sale or something and Dragonfall isn't, it's still worth your money.