Omni Sep 21, 2013 @ 10:04am
.... man, still pissed this game sucks.
Came by to check it. A little over 500 people in game. ♥♥♥♥. No, this is not a troll. I'm legit when I say, I'm pissed that this game is only what it is.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Valen Sep 21, 2013 @ 10:45am 
Its not a bad game for the price. Most of the compaints people have stated about it were already addressed before It came out and most of the games supporters and backers at the time could care less. Its not a bad game - its just not a great game. Even the DLC was delayed to add more content to it. Its worth the money they are asking for it - but if you are looking for something better - you will have to wait until Shadowrun Online gets completed - which is being produced by a total different team.
Fantasy Trope Sep 21, 2013 @ 10:53am 
yeah, it's about a 7/10. average, C+, maybe a B-. the combat is decently fun (nowhere near as fun as, say, the original XCOM--*not* the newer iteration), but it doesn't have the longevity i'd hope it would. not bad for the price, however, if indeed custom content can be produced at a high level.
Cutlass Jack Sep 21, 2013 @ 11:34am 
I'm sorry there arent enough people playing a single player game with you I guess.
fredingue Sep 21, 2013 @ 11:35am 
So why do you post here ? Don't you have anything else to do like playing russian roulette ?
I don't like artichoke. Do i post each day insults on the Artichoke forum ?

Ok your skull is full of sauce, but that does not give you omni science...
Omni Sep 21, 2013 @ 11:41am 
Originally posted by fredingue:
So why do you post here ? Don't you have anything else to do like playing russian roulette ?
I don't like artichoke. Do i post each day insults on the Artichoke forum ?

Ok your skull is full of sauce, but that does not give you omni science...

Sorry you don't like my opinion. Yes, I post here. I like shadowrun, I still check in to see if it might get better. It hasn't, In my opinion. Yes I post where a purchase hurt my fandom of shadowrun. How much do you like Artichoke? And each day? .... maybe.... to defend my opinion, eh... to converse with people butt hurt about my opinions like you.... eh. BUT! people that respect my opinion and tell me that SR online might have something to offer. Yes, that is why I post.
Last edited by Omni; Sep 21, 2013 @ 11:41am
Palmer_Eldritch Sep 21, 2013 @ 11:42am 
If you put 54 hours in and didn't like it, I don't think a tweak here or there is going to change anything.
Omni Sep 21, 2013 @ 11:44am 
Originally posted by Michael_Mcglen:
If you put 54 hours in and didn't like it, I don't think a tweak here or there is going to change anything.

I've had some discussions that convinced me otherwise.
Allarion Sep 21, 2013 @ 1:08pm 
Originally posted by OmniSauce:
Came by to check it. A little over 500 people in game. ♥♥♥♥. No, this is not a troll. I'm legit when I say, I'm pissed that this game is only what it is.

... man, still pissed all the whiners won't shut up.

Wish you hadn't come back to check. A little bit sick of people crying about the game. ♥♥♥♥. No, this is not a troll. I'm legit when I say, I'm pissed you won't shut up and accept this game is what it is.
Allarion Sep 21, 2013 @ 1:13pm 
Also, for the record. Saying you aren't a Troll is like saying you are a Legitimate Business Man. If you feel you have to say it, it probably isn't true.
fredingue Sep 21, 2013 @ 2:07pm 
He talks like a drunk anyway. Best is not to post when you can't drive your car ^^
Glad to know you like Shadowrun, Omni, anyway...
MrWiggler2u Sep 21, 2013 @ 2:30pm 
How about if you guys hate the game so much as it stands, change it! Make some UGC and try to implement the things you want to see, and get rid of the things you don't. Seriously, most things are possible in the editor with enough creative thinking, although I suspect a lack of creative thinking may be behind threads like these in the first place. But if you think HBS messed up, show us how you can do better (most of the point of this game is for the community to have tools to use to make their own adventures.)
Last edited by MrWiggler2u; Sep 21, 2013 @ 3:51pm
Omni Sep 21, 2013 @ 4:29pm 
Originally posted by MrWiggler2u:
How about if you guys hate the game so much as it stands, change it! Make some UGC and try to implement the things you want to see, and get rid of the things you don't. Seriously, most things are possible in the editor with enough creative thinking, although I suspect a lack of creative thinking may be behind threads like these in the first place. But if you think HBS messed up, show us how you can do better (most of the point of this game is for the community to have tools to use to make their own adventures.)

I don't have the knowledge to use the editor. Everynow and then I check to see the workship is putting out anything good. Hoping someone awesome in the community makes it badass. Fingers crossed. I'll keep checking in. So far, no bueno.
Omni Sep 21, 2013 @ 4:30pm 
Originally posted by fredingue:
He talks like a drunk anyway. Best is not to post when you can't drive your car ^^
Glad to know you like Shadowrun, Omni, anyway...

You mean my spaceship. It's only because someone put beers in my beers. Cheers chummer ;-)
fredingue Sep 21, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
Well, i promise you will like my story "Buzz in the Matrix" if i find myself able to finish it for the 1st of october :p

As i read somewhere (i think it's from Brian) : the DMS is just a way to make a Shadowrun Return adventure. The modders may use the Toolset as they wish, to produce the SR they feel.

I use it as a basic Lego-Mecano. I use the tool to make it fit to the universe i want to create.
Some things will be quite different from the DMS. My future work is intended to be still in the universe of the basic game, but getting far away from DMS. Well, if i had 100 hours a day to play with triggers...
Last edited by fredingue; Sep 21, 2013 @ 4:57pm
Kyrah Abattoir Sep 21, 2013 @ 5:08pm 
How i wish satisfied customers where as vocal as unsatisfied ones so we wouldn't have to bend over backward to satisfy the unsatiables.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2013 @ 10:04am
Posts: 21