Trolsen Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:07pm
What's Coyotes password to her computer?
I'm trying to recover her password and I looked through the diary, etc and hints around but I just can't figure it out.
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
YggdrasilsSword Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:08pm 
The first answer: "Shadow." She has a picture of her pet snake in her diary.
The second answer: "Starfire." 99% sure. Not sure where I was supposed to get that. I just guessed.
The third answer: "Chicago." The poster on her wall.
Last edited by YggdrasilsSword; Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:09pm
katarack21 Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:09pm 
Page three of the diary. Then talk to the Madam that let you upstairs. Then look at the poster on the wall. Those should be the three pieces of information than you need.
Noodlesocks Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:12pm 
Originally posted by YggdrasilsSword:
The first answer: "Shadow." She has a picture of her pet snake in her diary.
The second answer: "Starfire." 99% sure. Not sure where I was supposed to get that. I just guessed.
The third answer: "Chicago." The poster on her wall.

I guessed starfire based on her choice of movies. I'm not sure if that was intended because it seems a pretty thin connection :P
Last edited by Noodlesocks; Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:12pm
Zap Rowsdower Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:14pm 
****SPOILERS****
EDIT: Damn too slow. lol






Took me a while to figure out the second one.
Her pet is the snake's name on the back of the photo (Shadow)
I went back downstairs and asked her boss, what her favorite band was (Starfire)
Her hometown is the poster on the wall (Chicago)

Last edited by Zap Rowsdower; Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:15pm
futonrevolution Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
Huh. I didn't think of asking her boss. Figured that Cherry would know, but couldn't ask her, so I ended up just brute forcing the second question.
Jfp3 Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:08pm 
Yeah there seem to be a few puzzles where you need to go "back" to someone or something to find the clues you think are local (like in Coyote's room where only 2 of the answers were given).
Zap Rowsdower Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:23pm 
Originally posted by futonrevolution:
Huh. I didn't think of asking her boss. Figured that Cherry would know, but couldn't ask her, so I ended up just brute forcing the second question.

That's probably because most locations don't allow you to return to a previous location until you're done. I wandered back and forth in her room for a good ten minutes, before I thought of going to ask the madame.
Last edited by Zap Rowsdower; Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:24pm
vyvexthorne Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:26pm 
Funny.. I was just in the same place. I knew the first and last entry because of the info in the room and just guessed on the second answer.
kaiyl_kariashi Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:49pm 
Select Deck....Profit!?.....ok...I'm decker...so that really doesn't apply to everyone. Haha
Ishan451 Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:51pm 
Originally posted by katarack21:
Page three of the diary. Then talk to the Madam that let you upstairs. Then look at the poster on the wall. Those should be the three pieces of information than you need.

Or just read her diary and keep trying the 2nd one till it works. Its not like there are limited tries.

Originally posted by kaiyl_kariashi:
Select Deck....Profit!?.....ok...I'm decker...so that really doesn't apply to everyone. Haha

Even if playing a Decker its not guaranteed that you'll have Decking 3 by that point.
Last edited by Ishan451; Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:52pm
Bonnie Magnet Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:54pm 
>not playing shadowrun the way its meant to be played

Congrats OP, you're an idiot.
Zap Rowsdower Jul 25, 2013 @ 10:28pm 
Originally posted by Bonnie Magnet:
>not playing shadowrun the way its meant to be played

Congrats OP, you're an idiot.

and you're a jackass. grats..I guess.
Splitmind54 Jul 25, 2013 @ 10:30pm 
Deckers come in handy. :)
› The Cool Side of the Pillow Jul 25, 2013 @ 10:35pm 
Your got the pet and home town right. I had to just keep guessing on the second option because it was the only thing there wasn't a clue for. But since you don't get locked out with too many failures, it was simple enough to just keep going down the list there until I got it right.

It was the second to last option, BTW.
katarack21 Jul 25, 2013 @ 10:45pm 
Originally posted by Ishan451:
Originally posted by katarack21:
Page three of the diary. Then talk to the Madam that let you upstairs. Then look at the poster on the wall. Those should be the three pieces of information than you need.

Or just read her diary and keep trying the 2nd one till it works. Its not like there are limited tries.

Yes. You could randomly guess at things until you eventually hit it right. You can also talk to NPC's, ask questions of people, figure out what your supposed to know from the hints the developers actually put in the game.

You know, actually play the game.
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50