King Doom Feb 27, 2014 @ 1:36pm
You CAN import characters to Dragonfall!
Go to the main menu, select content, then Shadowrun:Dragonfall.
Click the button in the bottom left marked 'run shadowrun editor'
Give it a second to start, don't do what I did and click thirty times so it crashes your pc trying to open the editor a bunch of times.
It should say content pack (Berlin_campaign) along the top. If it does, go to edit, then edit content pack properties. Tick enable allow character import, untick allow character generation, then set the starting scene to 'a1_intro_s1' click okay, close the editor without saving and start a new game of Shadowrun: Dragonfall.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Revolverhawk Feb 27, 2014 @ 1:40pm 
Originally posted by King Doom:
Go to the main menu, select content, then Shadowrun:Dragonfall.
Click the button in the bottom left marked 'run shadowrun editor'
Give it a second to start, don't do what I did and click thirty times so it crashes your pc trying to open the editor a bunch of times.
It should say content pack (Berlin_campaign) along the top. If it does, go to edit, then edit content pack properties. Tick enable allow character import, untick allow character generation, then set the starting scene to 'a1_intro_s1' click okay, close the editor without saving and start a new game of Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

Awesome, thanks.
Dorok Feb 27, 2014 @ 1:42pm 
Not that the game will match in any way an experienced character. Best thing to do to waste the fun and come back here whine the second campaign is boring.
Noodles Feb 28, 2014 @ 1:39am 
Originally posted by Dorok:
Not that the game will match in any way an experienced character. Best thing to do to waste the fun and come back here whine the second campaign is boring.

He's just providing a solution to something people were asking, don't be such a ♥♥♥♥ about it
Last edited by Noodles; Feb 28, 2014 @ 1:39am
LordBlade Feb 28, 2014 @ 1:44am 
Originally posted by Dorok:
Not that the game will match in any way an experienced character. Best thing to do to waste the fun and come back here whine the second campaign is boring.

Why does it matter to you how people enjoy a SINGLE PLAYER GAME?
If they want an easy romp of the game, then that's their choice. Who are you to tell them they shouldn't?
blackguard Feb 28, 2014 @ 5:52am 
Thanks for this. Saved me the trouble of spending hours thinking of another good character name.
Giomanach Feb 28, 2014 @ 11:34am 
Originally posted by blackguard:
Thanks for this. Saved me the trouble of spending hours thinking of another good character name.
LOL i am like that spend hours thinking of a good name
Tazi Feb 28, 2014 @ 11:39am 
Talking bout dat, are there any ways to
change character names in-game? :)
Giomanach Feb 28, 2014 @ 11:42am 
Originally posted by Tazi:
Talking bout dat, are there any ways to
change character names in-game? :)
no idea but if you find out let me know :)
Thadian Feb 28, 2014 @ 11:43am 
I stupidly messed with editor again, and as a result my screen when I open editor has nothing in it. How to fix?
King Doom Feb 28, 2014 @ 1:48pm 
Use steam to verify local files and it'll basically reset everything for you.
Thadian Feb 28, 2014 @ 5:37pm 
Worked, thanks.
Revolution Mar 8, 2014 @ 10:20am 
This works, but it still doesn't seem to import Nuyen or my gear. Any ideas on how to get Dragonfall to do that?
blackguard Mar 9, 2014 @ 4:55am 
There's an "import gear" option that does exactly what it says. No way to import nuyen.
StLouisR1 Mar 25, 2014 @ 10:10am 
Great post...now i can go back and play through with my original character from last game.
marsl.durer Mar 26, 2014 @ 6:07am 
Originally posted by King Doom:
It should say content pack (Berlin_campaign) along the top. If it does, ...

Well, it doesn't. I've tried over and over and have no clue why

it just says Test_Pack. And I can't find the scenes either
Last edited by marsl.durer; Mar 26, 2014 @ 6:08am
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50