We have begun public beta testing for the next update. This is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL, but if you'd like to try out the latest and greatest before it's available to the rest of the world, here's how you can participate:
- Go to Steam Library
- Right click on Shadowrun Returns
- Select Properties
- Select Betas
- Then a drop down says: "Select the beta you would like to opt into"
- Choose: Public Beta
You should see some 'updating' traffic as Steam fetches new files for Shadowrun Returns.
If you ever want to opt out of the Public Beta and return to the normal public build that everyone else has, you can repeat the process above and choose NONE from the drop down list.REPORTING BUGS
Before reporting a bug please read the known issues section of this post, if you are unable to find a bug listed that matches what you are experiencing then leave a comment in this thread. Include as many details about the bug including the steps you took to produce this bug.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bug Fixes
Bug Fixes: Dragonfall Campaign
- Fixed issue where level start triggers could be refired when loading a saved game.
- Fixed issue that caused Drones to not heal with Shadowrunners upon return to a safe area.
- Fixed issue that caused Drones to not heal last damage with Shadowrunners when combat ended.
Bug Fixes: Dead Man's Switch Campaign
- Fixed issue that caused players to potentially enter into a state where Optional Objective should not be completed in MKVI mission.
- Fixed issue where game could enter into a bad state in Bloodlines mission.
- Fixed issue that caused incorrect conversation option in Epilogue.
- Fixed issue in Bloodlines conversation that caused player to enter into combat with non hostile enemies.
- Shadowland post spelling/grammar/punctuation fixes.
- Fixed issue that allowed players to save into a state where the Main character is Immortal.
- Fixed issue that allowed Players to save into a bad state in Family Debts level.
- Fixed issue causing enemies to spawn without orders resulting in a blocker in Family Debts level.
- Rebalanced hired character Dodger for Telestrian Industries mission.
- Rebalanced hired character Harlequin for the Hunt Begins mission.
- Rebalanced hired character Tir Tairngire Ghost for the Hunt Begins mission.
- Removed collision from prop that was causing potential play blocking issue in The Hunt Begins mission.
- Loss of team in The Universal Brotherhood mission for save files that are updated in this level, Rewinding and re-hiring team will resolve this issue.
- Inspect icon in Loose Ends mission can not be reached.