Release 1.2.5 contains a variety of Dragonfall and Dead Man's Switch campaign fixes and general system improvements. If you are encountering any campaign issues in Dragonfall, please update to build 1.2.5 immediately.
(To update, restart Steam and then allow Shadowrun Returns to fully verify and download the new build.)
If you are experiencing a campaign-related issue, you may also need to restart your current scene (select "Restart Level" from the PDA) or rewind (select "Rewind" from the PDA save screen, then select a previous level) to before you encountered the issue in order to resolve the issue.
TROUBLESHOOTING & REPORTING BUGS:
If you are experiencing technical issues with Shadowrun Returns or Shadowrun: Dragonfall, please see this post:
RELEASE NOTES 1.2.5New Features, Improvements
- Chinese language added for Dead Man's Switch!
- Adding ability for item prerequisites to check for race.
- Can evaluate a decker’s jack in point and a persona’s spawn point with Compare Prop and Get Matrix Prop
- "Auto" Injector costs 1 AP to use. Reduced to 0 AP to match other buff cyberware abilities.
- Fix to issue to turning slaves to NPC during save would turn PC into slave.
- Fix for equipment screen showing avatars.
- Fixed issue with Shadowrunner AIs becoming player controlled on reload of triggered autosaves and quicksaves.
- Fixing issue where loading waypoints spawned before all characters are loaded, causing edge case load fail.
- Fixing issue where prerequisites weren't being checked every time equipment change happened, added popup notification when item prerequisites are no longer met.
- Fixed issue where multi-shot weapons would have unexpected spread when target died before attack finishes.
- Fixing transparency issues with some outfits.
- Fixing issue where a duckling NPC could fill an empty hiring spot.
- Fixing issue causing players to 'lose' an outfit to a previous outfit.
Dead Man's Switch Campaign
- Fixed issue causing talking Drones in the False Flag mission.
- Cleaning up goals surrounding optional objectives in the MKVI mission.
- Unreachable interactions are now disabled in the MKVI mission.
- Cleaning up goals surrounding optional objectives in the Sewers mission.
- Added a new autosave to the False Flag mission.
- Polish to subway entrance/exit.
- Disabling NPCs when they have no new conversations.
- Fixing issue causing mission success toast to appear more than once during Bloodline mission.
- Fixing issue causing hacked cameras to follow you through the teleport in MKVI mission.
- Fixed issue causing second Decker’s Persona to be trapped when jacking into Matrix in APEX Rising mission.
- Fixed issue causing double interaction needed to leave from False Flag mission.
- Fixed issue allowing player to get second copy of mission item after completing objective in APEX Rising mission.
- Glory personal story progression fix. Story variables added for Glory progression.
- Fixing issue causing optional objective to fail prematurely in Humanis mission.
- Fixed issue causing conversation inconsistency in APEX Rising mission.
- Fixed issue where Decker could not interact with mission specific interaction in APEX Rising mission.
- Updating grenades to be unusable by Dante.
- Fixing issue preventing hiring list from correctly populating for Telestrian Industries mission
- Fixed an issue preventing Shannon Half-Sky from being hired for Mercy Mental mission.
- Fixed an issue preventing Coyote from being hired for Telestrian Industries mission.