An update to the "Good Will" update is now live! If your library hasn't auto-updated and the version number in the upper right corner of the Title Screen doesn't say ver.1.06a
then be sure to verify the integrity of your game cache (properties>local files>verify integrity of game cache
- Fixed a controller problem
- Removed some of the ridiculous leaderboard entries from the board
- Fixed a bug in the menu where you could not change both player's controls
- Fixed a bug where the camera would flip in some levels
The EULA issue that some of you are getting seems to be a problem with syncing files to Steam. There is a workaround if. It seems the in game EULA issue has to do with Steam not downloading a dll and you just have to verify your files and it will work.
If you are faced with a black screen after being unable to click Accept for the EULA, please follow these steps:
- Right Click Rush Bros in your Steam Library
- Click Properties from the dropdown list
- Go to the Local Files tab
- Click Verify Integrity of Game Cache
- Restart Steam
Previous Update 1.06
Thank you one and all for supporting and playing Rush Bros.
Out of good faith, we are offering the zombies & Rush Sister skin packs for FREE. This is dedicated to our loyal fan base new and old. In addition, we have addressed a number of bugs that players have reported on forums.
Please continue to support the game and recommend to your friends and family as the game truly shines when racing online or side-by-side!ADDITIONS:
- Skin Pack - Now select to play as the Rush Sisters Harmony or Melody, or even a Zombie!
- The Zombeats - A new 'Remix' option, you can turn Off the "Zombie Repellent" which will add a horde zombies to every level you play.
If your game does not automatically update be sure to verify your local game cache.
- EULA Terms & Conditions
- Achievement fixes - all levels
- Control fixes
- Other various fixes/edits