Below you'll find the changes incorporated in the latest version of March of War.
Thursday, November 6, 2014Hotfix, Build #30488
- Minefield now properly displays target reticles over the units it will damage.
- Fixed an exploit with the double-shot ability.
Note: You will not be able to re-target the second shot, if your target dies with the first.
- Map names are now displayed in the top left corner of the screen, during battle.
- Nuke trucks now hit air units.
- Jump troops jump range reduced by 1 tile.
- Slight tweaks to Blitz AI. It should be a little smarter now.
- Players should no longer encounter an issue where they have no deploy locations at the start of the battle.
- Better tooltip for units that have a piercing shot (AT Gun, Hunter)
- When a unit gets suppressed, other units that move through the area will no longer also be suppressed.
- Improved Union Minefield tooltip. Expect further improvements soon.
- Supply drop heal ability should no longer lock prevent people from moving units.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to move units during co-op.
- Fixed some issues with various unit abilities (Hover Tank, Mounties, Cossacks, Medic, and a few more)
For the full changelog, head over to the ISOTX website.https://www.isotx.com/changelog-march-of-war/