Публикувани: 12 декември
Рецензия от „Ранен достъп“
The best way to describe the Kenshi game world would be to think tattoine crossed with asian culture. Kenshi is a totally unique genre of game, it's a mix of RTS, RPG and Simulation but has the ability to make you feel invested in your own characters due to the random nature of the world. It's still got a while to go before the finish line but with additional content, alot of bug fixes + optimisations and more of the same passion and attention to detail that the Dev has shown so far, i have no doubt that Kenshi could wind up being one of the greatest games ever made. It's a labour of love and it truly shows. In it's current state Kenshi already has enough content to make the purchase worth the money so i whole heartedly recommend picking this game up if you want to support a Dev who's creative direction is a breath of fresh air.
Some suggestions for the Dev in the event he reads this :
- Add the ability for the camera to aim upwards not just eye level (It would be nice to be able to see up hills and see more of the stars).
- Add Bo Staffs to the Blunt weapon list when you add it in.
- The Martial arts skills in the future should be about disarming and disabling your opponents.
- Animals that act as pack mules for the travelling merchant playstyle would be great.
- Shields would be a nice addition. Much lower damage output but much higher survivability against groups swarming you.
- Bows not just crossbows. Ranged weapons should do low damage but be more likely to cripple limbs and cause bloodloss.
- Even more weapons, armor for crafting/purchasing ect.
Anyway keep up all the great work and best of luck for the future of Kenshi!