Patch Notes (Latest 1.166)
The build you are running is on the note stuck to the file in the reception
- Fixed Oculus/Razer Hydra in space kidney level.
- TF2 disappearing UI fixed.
- Pens refilled with ink in reception.
- Fixed Razer Hydra controls on VR branch in heart operation.
- Fixed "Best Surgeon in the Universe" achievement not triggering occasionally.
- Fixed Heart Monitor scale and not displaying ECG line on some resolutions.
- A whole heap of bug fixes.
- A new little disk in the reception area
- Fixed Razer Hydra controls not working on VR branch.
- Fixed Oculus orientation.
- Fixed "That's How I Lost My Medical License" achievement not triggering .
- Made jars in alien surgery easier to smash with certain tools.
- Couple of crash bugs fixed.
- All operations (Heart / Kidney / Brain) now available in Space!
- VR (Oculus Rift & Razer Hydra) are now a separate build available in the BETAS tab of the games properties.
(This is to make the game more stable for people who do not own a Rift or Hydra)
- 18 New Achievements(!)
- Upgraded Nigel's phone.
- Tons of bug fixes.
- Fixed issue with TF2 level not completing properly (Sorry!)
- Added milliseconds to times. Pro surgeons rejoice! There are new records to set
- Fixed achievement bugs.
- Fixed space level causing a crash on completion.
- Visual bug on Medic arms in Razer Hydra mode fixed.
- Fixed input issue on Mac OS X 10.6.
- Fixed disappearing HUD at certain resolutions / operations.
- Fixed right hand collision with Razer Hydra.
- Some minor text/translation issues resolved.
- Fixed Dutch flag.
- Fixed 2 potential Mac startup crash bugs.
- Getting 'Nothing left to teach' Achievement before achieving everything fixed.
- Sporadic random language switching to German / Russian fixed.
- Radio songs for Heart transplant and Kidney transplant fixed.
- Audio engine improved.
- Tween engine replaced, eliminates random errors.
- Experimental menu removed from Linux build (No VR implementation for Linux yet.)
- Missing translations added.
- Added localisation. (13 languages. Selectable on the main menu)
- Fixed GetThreadContext errors on Windows.
- TF2 level additional art pass.
- TF2 Bottles now breakable.
- TF2 Medi-gun controls tweaked to make more controllable
- TF2 Lungs easier to remove.
- TF2 Ribs no longer made of adamantium.
- TF2 Fridge is now locked to begin with. Requires 'unlocking'.
- TF2 Medic hand raised tweaks.
- Razer Hydra now binds fingers to correct hands all the time.
- Razer Hydra hands are now collidable with each other.
- Razer Hydra hands now collidable with held objects (Can now stab your other arm with a syringe for example).
- Fixed Steamworks not connecting.
- Fixed achievements not registering.
- Initial TF2 Build.
- Added (experimental) support for Razer Hydra.
- Added (experimental) support for Oculus Rift.
Last edited by Quick Fingers; May 7, 2014 @ 8:25am
Date Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:56am