epikdude70 Jan 17 @ 11:50pm
Controller support please
I would very so enjoy an experiance with an xbox 360 clontroller! Can someone at least make a mod and let me download it? I HATE THE SLOW MOUSE!
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Darko Jan 18 @ 2:07am 
And how exactly would you hold your controller for this game? Are you aware that the whole point of the game is the way it's controlled? That includes controlling each finger individually. Having something like pressing a single button to pick up objects would totally defeat the purpose and would be dumb.

Also if your concern is the slow mouse, have you tried configuring the mouse speed at the options menu?
epikdude70 Jan 18 @ 6:05pm 
Originally posted by Darko:
And how exactly would you hold your controller for this game? Are you aware that the whole point of the game is the way it's controlled? That includes controlling each finger individually. Having something like pressing a single button to pick up objects would totally defeat the purpose and would be dumb.

Also if your concern is the slow mouse, have you tried configuring the mouse speed at the options menu?
Well, YES! But the way I would hold it is and I quote, "Left stick to move the hand around, push it in for the thumb, right stick up down to move up and down the hand, right stick left and right to rotate, LB to put the index finger down, LT to put middle finger down, RB to put the ring finger down, RT to put the last finger down, and finally to use the menu press A to use a button on the paper!" So how is that? Is that good enough for you?!
Eric Jan 21 @ 1:06pm 
Originally posted by epikdude70:
Originally posted by Darko:
And how exactly would you hold your controller for this game? Are you aware that the whole point of the game is the way it's controlled? That includes controlling each finger individually. Having something like pressing a single button to pick up objects would totally defeat the purpose and would be dumb.

Also if your concern is the slow mouse, have you tried configuring the mouse speed at the options menu?
Well, YES! But the way I would hold it is and I quote, "Left stick to move the hand around, push it in for the thumb, right stick up down to move up and down the hand, right stick left and right to rotate, LB to put the index finger down, LT to put middle finger down, RB to put the ring finger down, RT to put the last finger down, and finally to use the menu press A to use a button on the paper!" So how is that? Is that good enough for you?!

ummm... or keep it the same but change the mouse speed like Darko said.
Darko Jan 21 @ 1:48pm 
Also I fail to see how using an analog stick would be faster
Day Jan 22 @ 12:31pm 
could the game controls be more ridiculous and harder? Probably with a controller... (if you press 1 button to close all fingers it wouldn't be the same game and you don't want to press all 4 buttons an right side to close 4 fingers, do you?)
epikdude70 Jan 25 @ 8:42am 
Originally posted by Day:
could the game controls be more ridiculous and harder? Probably with a controller... (if you press 1 button to close all fingers it wouldn't be the same game and you don't want to press all 4 buttons an right side to close 4 fingers, do you?)
What? Did I specify that? I mean yeah I have in fact used space bar once for all 5 fingers, but I want just a controller supporting mod at least...
Day Jan 25 @ 9:48am 
Originally posted by epikdude70:
What? Did I specify that?
no, you didn't but if there should be a possibility to close each finger, you have to press 5 buttons in time. at the gamepad...
ok, you mentioned above a controlset with the triggerbuttons etc, but it doesn't sound easy :D
epikdude70 Jan 25 @ 3:14pm 
Originally posted by Day:
Originally posted by epikdude70:
What? Did I specify that?
no, you didn't but if there should be a possibility to close each finger, you have to press 5 buttons in time. at the gamepad...
ok, you mentioned above a controlset with the triggerbuttons etc, but it doesn't sound easy :D
Ok, this talk is getting anoying...
epikdude70 Feb 14 @ 8:29pm 
Ok everyone! Never mind! I found a program to allow me to do this! Thanks Xpadder.
scofthe7seas Feb 16 @ 6:52pm 
Razer Hydra is fully supported, and it's way awesome.
epikdude70 Feb 23 @ 3:49pm 
nvm
[-AG-] ℜℰℬℰℒℒℰ Feb 24 @ 10:37am 
Razer Hydras can be used in the game. The game fully supports Oculus rift and Razer Hydras. If you cannot afford them, simply turn up your mouse sensetivity. But as Darko said, It would be very stupid to use a controller. Use Razer Hydras and Oculus rift. They are the closest to controllers.
scofthe7seas Feb 24 @ 12:57pm 
Originally posted by -AG- ℜℰℬℰℒℒℰ:
The game fully supports Oculus rift and Razer Hydras.

Almost fully.
epikdude70 Mar 2 @ 10:32am 
I am not a millionare
scofthe7seas Mar 2 @ 10:50am 
Originally posted by epikdude70:
I am not a millionare
I know what you mean. I had to get mine from Craigslist, from a person that didn't know the worth of what he had.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50