The moment you've been waiting for is finally here! Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition will be coming to Steam! Teeth, eyes, corridor - everything you ever wished for!
Here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Mo1WvtKD8
The NEW VERSION of the critically acclaimed, BAFTA-nominated, one-handed, clumsy, bumbling, surgery simulation game has now (almost) arrived on Steam! Operate one of would-be surgeon Nigel Burke’s flailing arms, in an attempt to perform life-saving surgery on his peaceful and trusting patient, Bob.
In the super-elite Anniversary Edition, Nigel’s surgical adventures will take him through over 20 operations and across 5 different locations, including the new eye and teeth transplants, corridors, ambulance and space. There are now over 100 achievements for you to collect and admire. Aren’t you lucky?
If you already own the game, you'll just need to buy the DLC pack, and that will upgrade you to the new version with all of the new stuff. We wouldn't make you buy the game again. That would be terrible!
If you have any questions, we'll be in the forums or on Twitter.
The Surgeon Simulator Team
Some of you seem to be confused as to what you get in this DLC. You get MORE that what was in the original Surgeon Simulator 2013 game when it was released.
- Heart op in the corridor
- Kidney op in the corridor
- Brain op in the corridor
- Eye transplant in the operating theatre, ambulance and corridor (that's 3 operations)
- Tooth transplant in the operating theatre, ambulance and corridor (that's 3 operations)
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 soundtrack
- Surgeon Simulator A&E soundtrack
- Updated graphics for the whole game (more blood, Nigel is sexier, shiny things are more shiny)
- Loads of new achievements, making the total OVER 9000. Err, over 100. That's what we mean.