Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
The Pit Gold 1.2.4 changelog
- Fixed Sol Force rations not being found in rot piles.
- Prop activation and retaliations distances in response to being manipulated have been adjusted
- TField issues corrected.
- Recycler now affected by damage/psionics before activation.
- Reprogrammed recyclers no longer interfere with resting.
- Player movement is no longer paused by seismic boots effect.
- When attacked by an enemy with a liquidator, weapons no longer take corrosive damage.
- Player no longer able to force attack the tile they were occupying.
- Added feedback for when Armor deteriorates.
Last edited by castewar; Dec 11, 2013 @ 1:11pm
Date Posted: Dec 11, 2013 @ 1:09pm