Final Hours of Tomb Raider

Final Hours of Tomb Raider

xerox2k2 Jul 13, 2013 @ 10:01pm
they need to update this
external youtube videos seriously?? you're worried about saving hard drive space by not including the videos in the app after downloading a huge 12 gig game

now i have to go to youtube and download all the embedded videos (while they are still available) to add to my backup disc so i'll still be able to use this 10 years from now
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Cookie Eater Jul 26, 2013 @ 6:59am 
I have a few comments If I may:

1) I think precisely the fact that you already used up 12 Gb is reason enough to not consume more.
2) I've honestly rarely ever gone back to artbooks or such 10 years after the fact as many of them end up freely available on whatever technology happens to be at the time. The one exception is when I want to prove someone wrong about something.


I believe this was built to be an app for mobile phones as well, so that's a consideration as to why the videos are not localized.
Boltte Sep 23, 2016 @ 5:55am 
Yep, 3 yrs later and still streaming from youtube, I would know as I just finished the entire thing today.

Originally posted by Cookie Eater:
I have a few comments If I may:

1) I think precisely the fact that you already used up 12 Gb is reason enough to not consume more.
Well in this day and age, you should have at least 1TB of data space altogether, yes ther are some people still with 250GB drive and maybe more less than that, but if you have enough to install this game, than you should have enough for the extra maybe 200MB or so for the youtube videos to be stored locally.

Originally posted by Cookie Eater:
2) I've honestly rarely ever gone back to artbooks or such 10 years after the fact as many of them end up freely available on whatever technology happens to be at the time. The one exception is when I want to prove someone wrong about something.
Well that's you, not him.


Originally posted by Cookie Eater:
I believe this was built to be an app for mobile phones as well, so that's a consideration as to why the videos are not localized.
Yes it was, The Kindle Fire.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50