Mormont Aug 31, 2013 @ 10:06am
Do you know any adventure game like this?
i mean mostly storywise
Showing 1-15 of 70 comments
< >
magna germania Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:35pm 
There are three murder mystery games inspired by Agatha Christie, one is Murder on the Orient Express, a second one Evil under the Sun. Especially Orient Express is similar to the first chapter of the Raven. You have to google the publisher, I don't think they are available on Steam.
Mormont Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:56pm 
hey thanks. i already knew about murder on orient express but is that old and unplayable?
magna germania Aug 31, 2013 @ 1:57pm 
I think Evil under the Sun is the best of them but it has been years since I played them. No issues then, they are fun games if you like detective adventure games. I can also recommend the Sherlock Holmes games here on Steam.
Mormont Sep 1, 2013 @ 2:41am 
do oyou know if the storyline of orient epxress same as book cause i know the story and the end
Arved007 Sep 1, 2013 @ 3:12am 
Check all the Daedalic titles here in Steam
Mormont Sep 1, 2013 @ 3:56am 
Originally posted by Arved007:
Check all the Daedalic titles here in Steam

are deponia and their other games mostly mysterious ? anyway im downloading murder on orient express ill reply if that works
Arved007 Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
Mmmm, no, they are not detective adventures, but good point and clicks.
Mormont Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:16pm 
yea i wanted mystery solving. and i have just played murder on orient express and its fine for now
Nordic Games  [developer] Sep 1, 2013 @ 11:33pm 
Originally posted by magna germania:
There are three murder mystery games inspired by Agatha Christie, one is Murder on the Orient Express, a second one Evil under the Sun. Especially Orient Express is similar to the first chapter of the Raven. You have to google the publisher, I don't think they are available on Steam.
Those titles belong to Nordic Games and were already online on Steam back in the past. However while we are still holding the rights on the game itself, the title rights (usage of "Agatha Christie") are unfortunately gone - therefore a re-release is currently not possible.
adam_beals Sep 2, 2013 @ 12:29am 
What about Lost Horizon? It is se in the 1930s and has the hero traveling the globe. You can get it here on Steam. Another is Mata Hari, set in pre-world War I Europe. It too is available on Steam.
Mormont Sep 2, 2013 @ 1:51am 
Originally posted by adam_beals:
What about Lost Horizon? It is se in the 1930s and has the hero traveling the globe. You can get it here on Steam. Another is Mata Hari, set in pre-world War I Europe. It too is available on Steam.

i knew about lost horizon and definitely try that after your post.

Mormont Sep 2, 2013 @ 1:53am 
Originally posted by Nordic Games:
Originally posted by magna germania:
There are three murder mystery games inspired by Agatha Christie, one is Murder on the Orient Express, a second one Evil under the Sun. Especially Orient Express is similar to the first chapter of the Raven. You have to google the publisher, I don't think they are available on Steam.
Those titles belong to Nordic Games and were already online on Steam back in the past. However while we are still holding the rights on the game itself, the title rights (usage of "Agatha Christie") are unfortunately gone - therefore a re-release is currently not possible.

i thought murder on orient belong to adventure company. and i see that it is not on steam so i had to torrent murder on orient express . i know this sounds awful but there is no way i could find the game elsewhere.

Nordic Games  [developer] Sep 2, 2013 @ 2:45am 
The Adventure Company is a Nordic Games division (just have a look at the trailers from The Raven).
Mormont Sep 2, 2013 @ 3:51am 
Originally posted by Nordic Games:
The Adventure Company is a Nordic Games division (just have a look at the trailers from The Raven).

oh, i understand now. so you guys have a lots of great games. i remember myself playing return to mysterious island as a child.
Mormont Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:54am 
bump
Showing 1-15 of 70 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50