Αναρτήθηκε: 25 Ιανουαρίου
It was novel to play at first but then this happened:
1) my high end (i7 4790k, gtx 780ti yada yada) began to lag... WTF
2) I was playing (managing to) a fairly fun game, made a few hundred units, took over a few planets and out of nowhere, rinsed by ♥♥♥♥ing nukes from a different planet.
3) I was playing (managing to) a fairly fun game, made a few hundred units, took over a few planets and out of nowhere the game had ended because a 'Friendly' AI killed the bad guys
4) I'd had no interaction and a 'Friendly' AI killed the bad guys
5) I landed, made one metal extractor and a 'Friendly' AI killed the bad guys.
6) I neede a ♥♥♥♥, knowing it was a big'un I thought "I'll save my progress" COULD I ♥♥♥♥!
7) I landed on a planet, Killed with what can only be desribed as the most air units i've ever seen genorated in five minutes of gameplay in my entire life
8) It crashed
9) It crashed again
10) I broke down in tears
11) I swallowed sadness and Tried again
12) Put a gun into my mouth and pussied out
Now im not saying the game is entirely bad, It has nice colours. But spit on my neck and call my selma we've been rogered here!
Wouldnt recommend unless you've got more money than sense and even then you'd need to be Justin bieber to not heed these words.
Good luck crying infront of your computer on this game.