Current Build: 50355
Date: July 2nd, 2013
Windows Versions: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (64 & 32 bit)
Mac OX/S: 10.7 & 10.8
Linux: Ubuntu 12.04 & 13.04 (And derivatives); See here for other distro's that are working (Need alpha forum access)
If you are playing on Linux or Mac at this early stage, please join us on the forums for discussion and ongoing bug fixes. These builds are still very early. If you don't wish to play through steam for them, you can download directly from http://uberent.com/launcher/padownloads
- Mac and Linux only, these are full builds until we get our stand alone launcher working.
This build was focused on maintaining stability and playability as the US heads into a long holiday weekend, celebrating Independence Day. Emails, support tickets, and forum activity may be slower through the end of the 7th of July. Normal business operations will resume on the 8th.
* Team Chat: Enter is still used for global chat, shift-enter for team chat
* Landing zones should work a little harder to space players out more at the start
* It should be a lot harder to place, intentionally or accidentally, more than one building in a spot
* Metal spots are now required! There is currently no option to turn these off, but it's a requirement to balance the game
* We are now collecting client crashes so we can start fixing crashes out in the wild more quickly
* Ongoing UI updates, bug fixes and new features
* Music System work to support dynamic music (WIP)
* Balance: T2 Artillery damage dropped, splah increased, T2 Metal buffed, Tactical Missile reduced a bit, Commander HP Buff & Speed reduction & Removed radar