Posté le : 5 mars
some points are good :
- nice & original ambiance (science fiction we don't use to see in video game, some sort of total recall. Here all place are dirty, dusty, red is the dominant color, there is mutating humain et. Clothes let think of french 70's 80's comics such as Moebius or Humanoid Associés comic's label. You see that this game is french by his design)
- adult character design (heroes are misfit, misson involve dirty situation as serial killers, ♥♥♥♥♥s, expriments on human being, human trade, etc.)
- main music score is really really good (lol). The one in the menu, unfortunetly you don't listening at it in game. Some sort of synthetiser score who make think of ... total recall and old sf movie. By the way other score are just average.
bad point :
- the gameplay is just awful. It's really not a ninja gaiden gameplay where you really feel moving fast. Like it can be a ninja simulation, here your character is low, take 100 times to act after a hit
- IA is very very bad. Your companions just dont react even if they are in the back of ennemies lol. So you can make strategies like freezing ennemies (with electricity for example), companions will not move or attack
- You dont really feel being a powerful character during the game. New picks on level up are not significant, giving you poor bonus. So it's not really rewarding after doing lots of painful battles du to bad gameplay. So your character not bad ♥♥♥ in gaming time comparing to Adam Jensen (Deus Ex) or Geralt (Witcher) but in story cut scene he is (he got loud voices, talk like a brute like "you talking to me ???" robert de niro in taxi driver).
So you feel like the developpers are literary. You feel the french touch in this game (in the ambiance, the music, the cut scene, the story) which is original. But the gameplay point is so bad. And the game so boring