โพสต์: 26 มิถุนายน
1. Realistic: for some vehicles (e.g. tanks, halftracks...), you can uncrew the vehicle. The wounded can move. And it has a much for realistic looks, and the list goes on....
2. Really long campaign (especially if you buy the DLCs as well), and is quite challenging, in this game you HAVE to be strategic (you can`t just tell your men to go and fight, you must coordinate them to keep them alive, instead of just moving them towards the enemy base....
3. Difficult, in the older Company of Heroes, the game was much easier, now, you HAVE to have a strategy (unless you can spam tanks at early game, then it`s easy), and the game is more based on infatry (e.g. Infantry are much much better equipped and can have a wider range of weapons, if you get the Western Front Armies, you will get the Oberkommando (and U.S. Forces), with the Oberkommando you can have really elite fighting troops.
4. Positions & Coordinations: the troops now can be moved to cover (a huge crowd of soldiers can take cover using a single sandbag).
5. You can upgrade your armies, you can get new commanders (which allow you to choose gamestyle. e.g. defensive docrine....), skins (for vehicles, and some infantry), and you can customize the army you use.
1. If there is no sale on this game, than it costs a lot.
2. Unfortunately, the soldiers are still stupid when it comes to retreating.
3. More or less, the Oberkommando, and Wehrmacht gamestyle is basicly the same (except you have more elite weaponry and infantry with Oberkommando, but then again, there both German Armies).
Something that is worth to get. Good gamestyle, fun, you can make the game very difficult, and very wide ranges of gamestyles...