Deadfall Adventures Linux Beta Release
All customers of Deadfall Adventures should now have access to the Linux depot. This is not a beta version since we need especially feedback on a wide variety of hardware configurations.
We are actively monitoring feedback and will provide if possible regular updates.
Here is a list of known issues:
Please note that these issues are temporary and being worked upon!
* Loading indicator (spinner) does not show.
This means the game will not always give you visual feedback that it is
still working behind the scenes. We appreciate your patience!
* The game is playable, but may stutter with AMD's Catalyst (fglrx) drivers.
This is due to workaround for a bug in the driver. AMD engineers are
working to fix it.
* The game is memory-heavy and can be somewhat unstable on Intel HD graphics.
* Loading times are slow because of shader compilations.
* Game controllers have no force feedback.
* There are graphical corruptions in the menu level.
* On some combinations of hardware, drivers and graphics settings levels there
may be more graphical corruptions.
Should this happen, please try playing around with the video options.
* Game is not network-compatible with the Windows version yet.
* Anti-aliasing does not work.