louismax1 Jan 10 @ 6:14pm
Side A Completion
I'm a bit confused how the % completion works. I'm playing in Season 30 right now (the most current one) and I thought I completed Side A, but it says 95%. Where are the other 5%?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
ebrl Jan 10 @ 8:58pm 
Find the anomaly in side B fot the other 5%.
louismax1 Jan 10 @ 8:59pm 
Oh, thanks! How do I find it?
ebrl Jan 10 @ 9:04pm 
You have to pick clues here and there to figure out which planet out of god knows how many is the right one that contains the rest of the main puzzle. The game does tell you right away when you land on the correct planet, though, so you can't really miss it in case you "find" it randomly.
louismax1 Jan 10 @ 9:52pm 
If someone else finds it, does that count?
Dr. Bees Jan 16 @ 8:02am 
No, but they can name it and tell you the name so you can find it more easily.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50