UPDATE v.1.1 is UP! Changelog inside, new features and fixes!
Dear Space Travelers,
Thank you for your patience and for being the best community ever!
We just pushed to Steam our latest update for MirrorMoon EP, hopefully fixing some of the issues you might have encountered and adding some extra secrets especially for those of you who have been exploring extensively in the last few months.
Join us in Season 32 to discover new, extremely rare, artifacts! Thank you for playing!
MIRRORMOON EP CHANGELOG V.1.1 - January 2014
[Check that you are running the latest version by accessing the CREDITS screen in Main Menu]
- Added new button to interface (what for? secret!)
- Added new extremely rare artifacts to discover (Season 32 onwards)
- Better controller support in Navigation and Menus
- CONTINUE button now shows the current season
- Fixed FOV bug when suddenly stopping travels in Navigation
- Added support for multi-screen setups!
- Maps now visualizes player's previous travels across the galaxy
- When starting a new game, seasons completion is now visible in the advanced options
- Added support for AZERTY keyboards
- Added in-game resolution controls
- Fixed shifting cursor bug!
PS let us know what you think and please report if you encounter any new issue, we'll do our best to fix them!
[EDIT] 1.11 UP, with offline game fix + joystick axes rename in resolution dialogue window.